UNISA Application Dates for 2024-2025
UNISA Application Dates for 2024: UNISA Online Application 2024
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Dates for Admission to 2024
Everyone who wish to study at Unisa must apply for admission to the 2024 academic year during the relevant application period. Please, take note of the following application dates and deadline in order to apply on time to avoid any disappointments.
Below is the list of approved dates for UNISA Applications for the 2024-2025 academic year. No late application will be accepted by UNISA for 2024 by any means.
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 1 September – 13 October 2023
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 1 September – 13 October 2023
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 14 September 2023 – 10 November 2023.
- Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023
The University of South Africa Online Application 2024
If you would like to apply for admission to UNISA Online for the 2024-2025 academic year, you need to know how to apply. In order to do so, you must have the following required approved documents:
- A copy of your official tertiary academic records
- A copy of your school certificate whether Senior Certificate (SC) or National Senior Certificate (NSC)
- You must have your ID documents (RSA applicants) and Passport ID (International applicants)
- A copy of your Sworn translations of documents in case they are not in English or Afrikaans
- A copy of your Marriage certificate or divorce decree if necessary
Download UNISA Application Online 2024 Form
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application fee 2024
It is very important to pay an online application fee of R125,00 and R185,00 for hard copy applications once you have received your student number from UNISA.
Remember that this fee is non-refundable if you say you will not study with UNISA, do not meet the admission requirements or you can’t be offered a space because of the few spaces available.
The deadline for the payment of the application fee is the closing date for the prescribed application time. Any application sent without the application fee paid at the right time will not be processed make sure to keep a copy of the evidence of payment.
How to Apply for UNISA Online Application 2024
The following steps will guide you on How to Apply online at UNISA Admission 2024
Read Also: UNISA Application for Second Semester 2024
- Go to UNISA Online Application portal website at www.unisa.ac.za
- At the top menu of the page, go to the “Admission” tab
- Click on the “Apply for Admission” link. A page will open for you, carefully read the information you see on the screen.
- Then, Choose the qualification level in which you want to apply
- Another page will open for you again, read the information and click “View the Process“
- Read the information message, and make sure you qualify for the minimum entry requirements
- Proceed to ODL and UNISA, answer the questions and click “YES” if you have completed a qualification through UNISA distance learning.
- Click on “YES” if you are certain about your career.
- You then select your qualification level and continue to the next step
- Read the information and click on “CLICK HERE to apply online“
Visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission for full details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: