UNISA Application Dates for 2022
UNISA Application Dates for 2022: UNISA Online Application 2022
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Dates for Admission to 2022
Below is the list of approved dates for UNISA Applications for 2022-2023 academic year. No late application will be accepted by UNISA by any means.
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 11 August – 15 October 2021
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August – 15 October 2021
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September – 12 November 2021
The University of South Africa Online Application 2022
If you would like to apply for admission to UNISA Online for the 2022-2023 academic year, you need to know how to apply. In order to do so, you must have the following required approved documents:
- A copy of your official tertiary academic records
- A copy of your school certificate whether Senior Certificate (SC) or National Senior Certificate (NSC)
- You must have your ID documents (RSA applicants) and Passport ID (International applicants)
- A copy of your Sworn translations of documents in case they are not in English or Afrikaans
- A copy of your Marriage certificate or divorce decree if necessary
Download UNISA Application Online 2022 Form
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application fee 2022
It is very important to pay an online application fee of R115 and R185 for hard copy applications once you have received your students number from UNISA.
Remember that this fee is non refundable if you say you will not study with UNISA, do not meet the admission requirements or you can’t be offer a space because of the few spaces available.
The deadline for the payment of the application fee is the closing date for the prescribed application time. Any application sent without the application fee paid on the right time will not be processed and make sure to keep a copy of the evidence of payment.
How to Apply for UNISA Online Application 2022
The following steps will guide you on How to Apply online at UNISA Admission 2022
Read Also: UNISA Application for Second Semester 2022
- Go to UNISA Online Application portal website at www.unisa.ac.za
- At the top menu of the page, go to “Admission” tab
- Click on “Apply for Admission” link. A page will open for you, carefully read the information you see on the screen.
- Then, Choose your qualification level in which you want to apply
- Another page will open for you again, read the information and click “View the Process“
- Read the information message, make sure you qualify for the minimum entry requirements
- Proceed to ODL and UNISA, answer the questions and click “YES” if you have completed a qualification through UNISA distance learning.
- Click on “YES” if you are certain about your career.
- You then select your qualification level and continue to the next step
- Read the information and click on “CLICK HERE to apply online“
Visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admissionfor full details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: