UNISA Application Closing Date for 2024-2025
UNISA Application Closing Date for 2024: How to Apply UNISA Online Application 2024…UNISA Application for Registration Dates form 2024…UNISA Undergraduate and Postgraduate Prospectus 2024 pdf
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application 2024 closing dates for all Undergraduate qualifications is from 1 September – 13 October 2023.
Applications for Admission to Honours degrees & Postgraduate diplomas: 1 September – 13 October 2023 and Master’s & Doctoral degrees will be announced soon. All Prospective applicants should apply online for admission within the above stated dates. NO Late Application will be accepted by UNISA for 2024
How to Apply to University of South Africa (UNISA) Application 2024
All Applications for admission to UNISA 2024 are to be submitted online within the application period given by the University. Applicants planning to register for classes at any of the Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the UNISA-TVET Agreement can do their application through the prescribed TVET college or at UNISA online or self-help options.
See Also: Apply at UNISA 2024-2025 Online
UNISA APPLICATION PROCESS
UNISA Admission office processes all the applications online. Follow the guide and find out what we need from you to assist students. We also offer advice on how to apply and how to accept an offer letter.
- Note that you may be able to apply for at least two qualifications.
- The University of South Africa will alert you about the status of your application. If it went well, UNISA will show you the qualification in which you have been accepted
- UNISA will also offer you a space for the period for which you have applied in the first 1 semester of 2024
- You are required to accept or rejects UNISA offer from the period in which the offer was given. In case you are not able to meet the deadline, the University will then take away the offer and your space will be given to another students.
- All First-time students to the University of South Africa will need to complete the First-Year Experience (FYE) MOOC (massive open online course) before he/she will be able to accept the offer.
- It is required that you accept one offer only. This is to ensure that as you accept an offer for one qualification even though both of your first or second qualification of choice be successful , the other offer will automatically fall away.
- In-case you are able to accept the offer, you have to register for the period for which you have been permitted admission in the first 1 semester of 2024. If you don’t register for the given semester of study, you will then have to apply again for admission during the next application cycle.
Required Supporting Documents for UNISA Application 2024
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
Download UNISA Application Online 2024 Form
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission for more online application details. UNISA Registration Dates for 2024
OTHER RELATED LINKS: