The Ultimate Guide on UNISA Online Registration 2024-2025
UNISA Online Registration 2024-2025 Dates: How to Check UNISA Registration Status 2024, UNISA Application Status 2024 check…UNISA Application 2024
The Online UNISA Registration for 2024 First 1 Semester and year model will be open from 9 January 2024 to 31 March 2024. Therefore, Successful applicants and re-registering students must register to study through UNISA in 2024 via https://registration.unisa.ac.za. Please, note that registration dates are subject to change so stay updated.
Important Things to Note During UNISA Online Registration 2024-2025
- New applicants and Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification in 2024 can register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- During the relevant registration period, re-registering students can register for the 2024 academic year once they have received their registration details from Unisa.
- In case you want to change to an alternative qualification, please just apply online for the alternative qualification during the prescribed application period.
- If you would like to cancel your registration or any part thereof, please take note of Unisa’s cancellation dates.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE AT UNISA 2024-2025
The University of South Africa, UNISA’s online registration process for 2024 is very quick, very simple and accurate. On the process of online registration, you will continually be prompted when there are missing information or incorrect details, which helps you to ensure you attach all the vital information when submitting your registration form. UNISA Online Registration 2024-2025 Dates
Read Also: Unisa Online Application 2024-2025
The steps are as follows: UNISA Online Registration 2024-2025
- All applicants should visit the UNISA registration website: http://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Select the qualification level in which you want to register for and then click “Go“.
- Enter your student number in the space provided and other details that may be required. If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You will have to apply online for admission. During this process, a student number will be generated and communicated to you.
- Make sure you Check your personal details on screen. Make any changes to contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is essential to provide your accurate address and an active cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university. UNISA Online Registration 2024-2025
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
* The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not select more than the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification. UNISA Online Registration 2024-2025
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay at a First National Bank branch. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries. UNISA Registration Status 2024
- Submit your registration.
Other Related Links: