Registration UNISA 2022-2023
Registration UNISA 2022-2023: UNISA Online Application 2022…UNISA Undergraduate Online Application 2022…UNISA Online Application 2022 Postgraduate Prospectus PDF Download…
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Registration for 2022-2023 academic year dates for (first 1 semester),(second 2 semester) and year modules open 5th January 2022 and close 31st March 2022 for Undergraduate qualifications. Registration UNISA 2022-2023
UNISA Registration for Masters and Doctoral qualifications: 5th January to 29th April 2022
How to Register Online at University of South Africa (UNISA) Registration 2022
For you to register with UNISA Online 2022, you need to follow the instructions and the procedure below. The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Registration is simple, quick and accurate.
- New applicants & UNISA students who applied for admission to a new qualification can register only if they have received their offer of placement from UNISA and have been able to accept the offer online.
- UNISA retains the right not to process or cancel your registration if you were not admitted to a qualification properly.
- Re-registering students should also register for the 2022 academic year during the prescribed registration time.
Read Also: Unisa Online Application 2022-2023
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Registration Tool 2022: Registration UNISA 2022-2023
UNISA Online Registration tool is an online student portal for all students for their registration processes. Follow the online registration process below:
- Visit UNISA Registration website https://registration.unisa.ac.za online
- Select your qualification in which you wish to register
- Click on “GO” to start your registration process
- If you have your student number, enter it in space provided
- If you don’t have student number, you need to apply for admission in the next application period where a student number can be obtain before you can register
- Fill the space with all the necessary details
- After that, check all your personal information. If some are not correct, make sure you correct all details.
- From the drop-down list of modules, choose the once you wish to register
- Make sure that you meet the admission requirements for your chosen module
- You are not to choose more than the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, this can delay the registration process
- Then, the next step is to calculate your registration and study fees for the 2022 academic session. You can use this link on the Unisa website http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote to get a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Lastly, “Submit your Registration” via online
See Also: Unisa Online Registration 2022-2023