UNISA Application Closing Dates for 2024-2025
UNISA Application Closing Dates for 2024: Unisa Closing Date for 2024
The closing dates for the University of South Africa (UNISA) Applications for 2024 academic year varies from one programme to another. Below is the list of Unisa application opening and closing dates for all qualifications.
- Undergraduate programmes, i.e. Higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees open from 1 September 2023 to 13 October 2023.
- On the other hand, application 2024 closing dates for Honours degrees and Postgraduate diplomas open from 1 September 2023 to 13 October 2023
- Lastly, Master’s & Doctoral qualifications: will be announce soon.
How to Apply at UNISA Online 2024
The University of South Africa, UNISA Application for Admission to Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & Postgraduate diplomas and Masters & Doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year is basically and fully online. All those who would like to start a new qualification should apply for admission. This application consist of the following:
- All First-time UNISA applicants
- Students at UNISA who wants to change to a new programme or wants to specialise in a particular qualification.
- Students who are finishing a higher certificate or any other programme and want to continue further undergraduate and postgraduate studies or students in their final year of a qualification wanting to start a master’s or doctoral qualification and previously registered master’s & doctoral students who did not register for the 2024 academic year and now wants to continue with their studies.
Required Supporting Documents for UNISA Online Application 2024
Any student beginning a fresh programme should upload all the required supporting documents. These documents consist of the following:
- The Copy of your school certificates (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Your official copy of the tertiary academic record(s) if it is been requested.
- A copy of your ID document (for RSA students) and ID/passport (for international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree (if applicable)
- You must also provide a copy of Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- A SAQA evaluation may be required for international students
- RPL approval letter if you applied for admission via RPL.
- A research outline, CV and any additional documents as indicated in the admission requirements for the specific qualification under the departmental focus area requirements.
- If you intend to apply for admission to a qualification offered by the College of Science, Engineering and Technology, please contact the college before submitting your application, as you require a letter of permission from the college/department to be uploaded as part of your application.
- Departmental forms for the College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (available under the college’s research focus areas)
- Click here for the departmental application form for the coursework MCom in Industrial Psychology (professional qualification). For more details on UNISA Application Closing Dates for 2024, visit www.unisa.ac.za
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: