UNISA Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Application 2024
UNISA Requirements for Undergraduate 2024
You need to check that you qualify for admission and that you have the necessary documents ready to upload during the application process.
Below is the Unisa undergraduate admission requirements for 2024 application.
- Make sure you have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number
- A maximum of 50% of the prescribed credits may be awarded in the form of credits and exemptions
- You must have Senior Certificate, National Certificate Vocational or Foreign Certificate Equivalent tables of National Senior Certificate
- Ensure that you meet the statutory and college admission requirements for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Ensure that you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s).
- Provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process.
Documents Necessary For Unisa Undergraduate Application 2024
Applicants starting a new programme at Unisa must upload all the required supporting documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Click HERE for Unisa general admission requirements
OTHER RELATED LINKS YOU MAY KNOW:
For more details, visit https://www.unisa.ac.za