How to Apply UNISA Admission 2022
How to Apply UNISA Admission 2022: UNISA Online Application Form 2022 Status
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application for Admission to the 2022 Academic year opening 1 September and the closing date is 15 December 2021.
All applicants willing to apply online for UNISA Application 2022-2023 academic session are therefore encouraged to submit their application via the internet.
You Will Need the Following Before you can apply UNISA Application Online 2022
In order to apply to the University of South Africa (UNISA) online, you are required to provide the following supporting documents for your application process.
- An ID documents (RSA Applicants) or ID/Passport (International Applicants)
- A copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree if applicable
- A copy of your school certificate (Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your Official Tertiary Academic Records
- Lastly, a Sworn Translation of Documents if not in English or Afrikaans
You must Know University of South Africa (UNISA) Admission Requirements for 2022
If you want to be admitted at the University of South Africa (UNISA), you should check whether you meet the Admission Entry Requirements 2022 for the qualification in which you have chosen. Below are the general admission requirements for 2022 academic year.
- You must meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification(s) of choice – a higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18 and a bachelor degree a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply)
- You must have a valid email address and a working cellphone number
- You must have your supporting documents
PLEASE NOTE: The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application for Admission Fee 2022
You are required to pay UNISA Online Application for Admission fee of R115 and R185 for hard copy application form for 2022 academic session once you have received a student number from the University.
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices.
The deadline for the application fee is the closing date for the application period in 2022. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment. How to Check UNISA Application for Admission Status 2022
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- Registration with UNISA Application 2022
- Apply at UNISA Application 2022
- UNISA Application closing dates for 2022