UNISA Application Form 2023-2024
UNISA Application Form 2023 PDF: UNISA Online Application 2023…www.unisa.ac.za online application 2023 closing date for registration form pdf…The University of South Africa Online Application Form for 2023 in PDF format.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Form 2023 will be available in PDF format at www.unisa.ac.za online application portal from 11 August to 12 November 2022.
Here are key forms to help you apply online for and maintain your 2023 application during your time at the University of South Africa (UNISA). Please note that Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants should check with their individual programs about the forms and requirements they need.
Read Also: UNISA Application Online 2023 Form
How to Apply University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Form 2023
Everyone who wishes to begin a new qualification at the University of South Africa (UNISA) should download the online Application for Admission Form for the 2023 academic year below
- UNISA Undergraduate Application Form 2023 PDF
- UNISA Postgraduate Application Form 2023 PDF
See Also: UNISA Admission Requirements 2023
What You Need Before you Can Apply University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Form 2023
In order to apply to UNISA Application 2023, you must provide the following supporting documents for your application to process.
- A copy of your School Certificate (Senior or National Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your ID documents (RSA Applicants) and Passport ID (International Applicants)
- A copy of your Official Tertiary Academic Records if required
- A Sworn Translation of documents if not in English or Afrikaans
- A copy of your Marriage Certificate or Divorce decree if applicable
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Form Fees 2023
You must pay an online application fee of R115 and R185 for hard copy applications once you have received a student number from the University of South Africa.
See Also: UNISA Registration for 2023-2024
Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information. Please, take note that this fee is non-refundable if you decide not to study with UNISA, don’t meet the requirements for admission or cannot be offered a space because of few spaces available.
The UNISA deadline for the application fee is the same closing date for the 2023 application time. If you submit an application without the application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please make sure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Apply via University of South Africa Application Form 2023 Online
Where Can I Get Unisa Application Forms 2023?
Any applicants who wish to apply for admission to study at the University of South Africa (UNISA) should visit www.unisa.ac.za forms page and download a copy in pdf format.
However, if you want to print the application form into a hard copy, you can do it directly online.
How To Download UNISA Application Form 2023 PDF Online
To download the University of South Africa application form for the 2023 academic year, follow the steps below:
- Visit UNISA website at www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on Apply for Admission at the top menu of the page
- Then, choose whether you are a first-time applicant or returning students
- After that, you select the qualification level
- Download and complete the forms online
- Then, submit your application form online for review
Applicants should visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/study-at-unisa/i-want-to-study/appli-info/application-form
UNISA Registration Related Form for 2023
Forms & Codes
- You must apply in writing for a deferment (using DSAR form 26) if you want to take a break from your studies (ie you are unable to continue with your studies in a particular semester or year).
* Do not use DSAR form 26 to apply for an exam deferment.
- If you want to defer an exam to the following semester, please click here for the rules and the application form for aegrotat and special exams.
|ARCSWiD01||Special assistance form for students with disabilities (PDF 71KB)|
||Login to myUnisa. Click on “myAdmin”, “Edit Registration”, “Request Registration Letter” and “Request Letter”. A secure PDF document will be sent to your myLife e-mail account. Use your ID number/passport number to open the secure PDF.|
|DSAR02||To request the addition/cancellation of study units, login to myUnisa. Click on “myAdmin” and “Edit Registration”.|
|DSAR03||To change your address and contact numbers, login to myUnisa. Click on “myAdmin”, “Biographical Details” and “Update Address Details”.|
|To apply for an exemption of study units (for undergraduate qualifications only), login to myUnisa, click on “myAdmin”, “Student Admin” and “Apply for Exemptions”.
Application form for exemption of study units (honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas only) (PDF 120KB)
|DSAR06||To request the addition/cancellation of study units, log in to myUnisa. Click on “myAdmin”, “Student Admin” and “Final semester – Request to exceed the max number of modules (DSAR06)”.|
|DSAR07||To apply for re-admission to register for an undergraduate qualification only, log in to myUnisa, click on “myAdmin”, “Student Admin” and “Re-admission”.|
|DSAR29||Application for a letter confirming the completion of a qualification (PDF 54KB)|
|M30||Application for a Certificate of Conditional Exemption (ONLY for admission to Bachelor’s Degree studies – not for BTech degree studies) (PDF 33KB)|
OTHER RELATED LINKS: