Apply at UNISA Application 2022
Apply at UNISA Application 2022: UNISA Online Application 2022…The University of South Africa Application 2022 closing date for registration.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application 2022 academic year open 11th August and close 15th October 2021 for all Undergraduate Applications.
For all UNISA Honours degrees and Postgraduate Online Application dates for 2022 is from 11th August to 15 October 2021 whiles Master’s & Doctoral degrees start 8th September – 12th November 2021.
All those who wish to start a new programme at UNISA should apply for admission to the 2022-2023 academic year. The application includes the following:
Read Also: UNISA Higher Certificate Courses 2022
- All First-time University of South Africa applicants
- University of South Africa students who wants to change their programme to a new qualification or wants to specialised a programme
- Applicants who applied for admission previously and did not offered a space
- Students who were offered a space and accepted the offer but did not register
- All those who are finishing a higher certificate or other programme and wants to continue further Undergraduate studies
Read Also: 2022 Online Application Form
Required Supporting Documents for the University of South Africa Application 2022
All applicants must upload the following required supporting documents:
- A copy of your School certificate (Senior Certificate or National Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your ID (RSA applicants) and Passport ID (International applicants)
- You must provide a Sworn translation of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- Your official tertiary academic records if necessary
- A copy of your Marriage certificate or divorce decree if requested
Apply for Admission to the University of South Africa (UNISA) Application 2022
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply online for admission to UNISA University 2022, the application process is easy – just follow the simple steps provided below:
See Also: UNISA Registration for 2022-2023
- Visit UNISA Online Application 2022 portal at www.unisa.ac.za
- Unisa website will be open for you as seen on the screen
- At the top menu of the page, go to the “Admission” tab and click on “Apply for Admission”
- The admission page will open and display a lot of information messages.
- Carefully read all the information you see on your screen and understand the before you continue the next step.
- Choose your qualification (Undergraduate, Honours & Postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & Doctoral degrees, or Short learning programmes).
- Read the information messages. Make sure you understand every bit.
- Click on “View the Process”
- Read through the information and click on “Proceed to ODL and UNISA”
- Another page will be open for you to know what is next. Read the information.
- If you have successfully completed a qualification through UNISA / distance learning, Click on the “YES” to proceed to the next application process.
- A page will be open and display information. If you are certain about your career, Click on “YES” to proceed to the next step.
- The next step is to choose the qualification(s) for which you want to apply.
- At the top menu of the qualifications, go to Step 4 and Click on “Apply for Admission”. Read the information you see below
- Scroll down and click on “CLICK HERE to apply online“
- The UNISA Application Tool will open for you as seen on the screen.
- Read the information and select your qualification
- Upload your supporting documents and pay the online application fee of R115
- Another page will open for you to Enter your student number and other required details
- Click on “Submit your Application” online
See Also: UNISA Application Closing Date for 2022
for more info, click here
OTHER RELATED LINKS: