UNISA Registration 2022 Opening Date
UNISA Registration 2022 Opening Date: UNISA Online Application 2022 closing date
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Registration for the 2022 Academic year will be opening on 4 January 2022 and close 4 February 2022. Therefore, all applicants must register for the period for which they have been granted admission.
If you don’t register for the 2022 academic year, you will have to re-apply for admission to UNISA during the next application period (i.e. 2023-2024 academic year.
How to Register Online at UNISA 2022 Application
Successful applicants and re-registering students must register to study through UNISA in 2022. UNISA Registration is basically done online. The UNISA Online Registration is simple, quick, and accurate.
When you are registering online, you will be prompted if any information is missing or wrong, which will help you make sure you have filled out all of the required fields before submitting your registration form. Follow the steps below to register online for the 2022 academic year
Read Also: UNISA Registration Dates for 2022-2023
- Go to the UNISA Registration website for 2022: https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Kindly choose the qualification level
- Then, you click on “Go“.
- Ensure that you have a student number. If you do not have a student number, you will not be able to proceed with your registration. You will need to apply online for admission. During that process, a student number will be created and sent to you.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other information as required.
- After that, check your personal details on the screen.
- Make changes to any contact details that are missing or not correct. Please, note that It is critical to supply an accurate email address and phone number. Incorrect information may cause delays in receiving your study materials and prevent you from receiving vital university information.
- Then, click on the modules from the drop-down list which you want to register for. Make sure that you qualify for your selected modules.
- Remember not to exceed the given number of modules per semester or year, because this may cause a delay in your registration being processed.
- The next step is to Calculate your study fees. Visit the UNISA website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules. Please take note of the minimum amount that must be paid before UNISA may complete your registration. Remove modules till you can afford the fees if the fees are too much for you. Read more…
- Finally, Submit your Registration for review.
After UNISA Registration for 2022
After submitting your online registration, it will take a little time before you receive confirmation of your registration. As you are waiting, it is a good idea to begin preparing for your studies.
You must register on myUnisa, the university’s online student site, once you have received confirmation of your registration. From there, you can download your study materials, including your tutorial letters.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- UNISA Application for 2022 Closing Date
- UNISA Banking Details 2022-2023
- UNISA Online Registration 2022-2023
- UNISA Registration Dates for 2022 First Semester
For more information regarding UNISA Registration Dates for 2022, visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Register-to-study-through-Unisa