When is UNISA Application Opening Date 2022
When is UNISA Application Opening Date 2022: UNISA Application Closing Dates for 2022 Registration
University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application for 2022 open 11 August and close 12 November 2021 for all qualifications.
The Administration of the University of South Africa (UNISA) has finally released and publish the Application dates for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 11 August – 15 October 2021
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August – 15 October 2021
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September – 12 November 2021
Read Also: UNISA Late Application 2022-2023
How to Apply University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application Form 2022
UNISA Online Application for admission to undergraduate qualifications: Higher certificates, Advanced certificates, Diplomas, Advanced diplomas & Degrees) for the 2022 academic year will be open from 11 August to 15 October 2021.
In order to apply online at UNISA, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Visit UNISA Application portal at www.unisa.ac.za online
- Go to Admission tab
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Choose your qualification. Make sure you meet the UNISA admission requirements for your chosen qualification
- Continue with the online application process. Ensure that you have all your supporting documents ready to upload.
UNISA Supporting Documents
Applicants applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents. The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. Below is the required documents for UNISA Application in 2022
- A Copy of your official tertiary academic records if applicable
- A Copy of your school qualifications ( Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- A Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree if applicable
University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Form Fees 2022
Applicants are required to pay an online application fee of R115 and R185 for hard copy applications (online application form) for the 2022 academic year once you have received students number from UNISA. Visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
This application fee is not refundable if you plan not to study at UNISA, do not meet admission requirements or cannot be offered a space due to the few spaces that are available.
The application fee must be paid by the closing date of the application period. Any application that is not accompanied by a timely payment of the application fee will be rejected. Please preserve a copy of your receipt as proof of payment.
To Apply for Admission to UNISA 2022, visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission
OTHER RELATED LINKS: