UNISA Admission Point Score 2022-2023
UNISA Admission Point Score (APS) 2022-2023
Before you apply online to study at UNISA for 2022, you must make sure that you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s)
The University of South Africa, UNISA Minimum Admission Point Score (APS) 2022 for each qualification differs from college to college, and from qualification to qualification.
- A higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15
- Diploma with a minimum APS of 18
- Bachelor degree with a minimum APS of 21 or more
Read Also: UNISA Short Learning Programmes 2022
How to Calculate the University of South Africa (UNISA) Admission Point Score (APS) for 2022-2023
Universities in South Africa utilize Admission Point Score (APS) as one of the tools for determining if applicant qualified for their programmes. Applicants can calculate their score using a unique APS calculation developed by UNISA.
The calculation of your individual points score, which takes into consideration your final Grade 12 grades as well as other crucial characteristics such as your gender, socioeconomic group, race, and so on, is at the heart of the selection process.
University of South Africa (UNISA) Admission Point Score, APS Breakdown for 2022
In order to be accepted for a given program, applicants must have a minimal APS. In general, any matric topic for which you write an exam earns you points.
The number of points you receive for each course is determined on the percentage you score in that subject. The overall points you acquire from each course make up your APS score.
See Also: UNISA Online Key Dates 2022-2023
PLEASE, TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: UNISA Admission Point Score 2022-2023
- It is vital to keep in mind that you will not be automatically approved to study at UNISA in 2022.
- The number of vacancies available for each qualification will determine how students are accommodated.
- Credits and exemptions may account for up to 50% of the required credits.
- There will be no exceptions for UNISA’s signature modules.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: