UNISA Short Learning Programmes Registration 2022
UNISA Short Learning Programmes Registration 2022: UNISA Courses for 2022 Online Application
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Short Learning Programmes (SLPs) Applications for 2022 registrations are open from 13 September 2021 to 28 February 2022.
Therefore, all prospective students who want to begin a new Short Learning Programmes must apply for UNISA admission online for your selected Short Learning Programmes or courses for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Please, Take Note of the Following: UNISA Short Learning Programmes Registration 2022
- All Short Learning Programmes have online applications that are accessible to all applicants.
- Applicants can apply for at least two programmes, arranged in ascending order of preference (even though you will register for one only in case both of the applications are successful).
- The University of South Africa will tell you the results of your application by the end of January 2022 for the semester courses and the end of February 2022 for year programmes. In case the application was successful, UNISA will show you which of the programme you have been admitted to and will provide you with a vacancy for the time in which you have applied, i.e either the first 1st semester or the second 2nd semester of 2022
- Applicants should also accept or reject the UNISA offer for the actual time given by the University, which is in a letter form from UNISA responding to your application
If you don’t accept UNISA’s offer, what happens?
- The University of South Africa will take away your offer and they will give your space to another applicant.
- As soon as you accept UNISA’s offer, you have to register for the time at which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1 or semester 2).
- You may contact UNISA via e-mail: email@example.com
See Also: UNISA Undergraduate Application 2022
Required Supporting Documents for Your UNISA Online Application for Registration 2022 Short Learning Programmes
All applicants who wish to start a new programme should upload all the following required documents:
- A copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- A copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- A copy of your official tertiary academic records if applicable necessary
- Copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree if applicable
Do I Need to Pay an Application Fee? UNISA Short Learning Programmes Registration 2022
Ans: When applying for the Short Learning Programme, there are no application fees for 2022.
Read Also: UNISA Masters Programmes 2022
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- UNISA Short Learning Programmes 2022
- UNISA Application Closing Date for 2022
- Unisa Application 2022-2023
- Diploma in Administrative Management
For more details, visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Short-Learning-Programmes