Which Documents Do I Need To Apply At Unisa?
Which Required Documents Do I Need To Apply At Unisa?
Applications for admission to Unisa’s undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2023 academic year will be open from 1 September to 14 October 2022.
But before you apply, applicants must know the admission requirements. In this article, you will find the full admission requirement as required by Unisa. Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications.
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
What Are The Documents Do I Need To Apply At Unisa?
Applicants need to check that they qualify for admission and that they have the necessary documents ready to upload during the application process. Prospective students should make sure they:
- meet the statutory and college admission requirements for my qualification(s) of choice.
- meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for my qualification(s) of choice.
- have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and I accept that Unisa will communicate with me during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process.
* If you do not have an e-mail address, you may create a free e-mail address via Gmail before you start the application process.
** Remember to save your e-mail address and password.
** It is very important that you check your e-mails regularly for communication from Unisa about your application.
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consist of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
What Are The Minimum Admission Documents Do I Need To Apply At Unisa?
Below are the UNISA Minimum Admission Requirements for 2023. Applicants should read very carefully before they proceed to the online application process.
When applying to the University of South Africa (UNISA) online, applicants should make sure that the following Admission Requirements listed below are met. Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements. Make sure you qualify for the required academic points score (APS) for your chosen qualifications.
- A Higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15
- A Diploma with a minimum APS of 18
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum APS of 21 or more
UNISA Minimum entry criteria: Year-end school report for Grade 9 or approved equivalent qualification. For more insight:
- Visit the University of South Africa Admission Requirement Portal – https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Undergraduate-qualifications/Qualifications/General-admission-requirements
Contact Details Of Unisa