University of South Africa Application Online 2022
University of South Africa Application Online 2022: UNISA Online Application 2022…www.unisa.ac.za
UNISA Online Application for Admission to the 2022-2023 academic year opening date is 1 September and closing 15 November 2021.
In relation to this, the management board of the University of South Africa is inviting all applicants who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission in the first 1 and second 2 semester of 2022.
Apply UNISA Online Application Form 2022: University of South Africa Application Online 2022
UNISA Application can be apply either online or hard copy applications form. If you want to apply online, make sure you have all the necessary supporting documents needed ready to upload. You can download UNISA Application Form for 2022 in PDF format from www.unisa.ac.za online application
How to Apply University of South Africa (UNISA) Applications 2022 Online
In order to apply online at UNISA, you must know and follow the online application instructions so that you will be able to finish the application process successfully
Complete UNISA Online Application Form for 2022
- You can apply online.
- It is require to provide a valid e-mail address and a working mobile phone number so that we can contact you.
- Immediately you create an applicant profile, you can follow the system prompts to proceed with your online application as soon as possible or follow the instructions in the e-mail that we will send you if you wish to proceed later.
- Please complete the application carefully and make sure you give us accurate information. If the information is inaccurate, the University is entitled to reject your application or cancel your application immediately.
Read Also: UNISA Application closing dates for 2022
Upload your Supporting Documents: University of South Africa Online Application 2021
- The University requires all your qualification documents (final graduation certificates and academic transcripts) leading up to your highest qualification so that we may fully understand your learning pathway.
- Copies of your original documents must be stamped and signed by the awarding institution, notary public, diplomatic official or a Commissioner of Oaths.
- If you use Postal or Police services to certify your documents, please ensure that the stamp includes the date, name, signature, and rank of the officer.
- Please supply official results. We do not accept self-generated online results obtained from self-service portals.
When submitting your qualification documents online, please ensure that each document is scanned and uploaded as a separate, individual document
Click here for more details
OTHER RELATED LINKS: