Application Status UNISA 2022
UNISA Application Status 2022: How to Track UNISA Status 2022…Check UNISA Registration Status tool 2022…The University of South Africa Application Status for 2022 is available.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Status for Admission 2022 is now available at https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/unisa-application-status/default.do
Check UNISA Application Status 2022 at www.unisa.ac.za status
Over here, we have relevant information for all applicants who have submitted the UNISA Online Application Form for Admission in the 2022 academic year and want to check their application status.
How to Track University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Status 2022
If you would like to check University of South Africa Application Status 2022, follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Go to UNISA Application Status website: https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/unisa-studentstatus/default. Make sure you have your student number with you. Without the student number, you will not be able to check UNISA Application Status for 2022 academic year.
- Read the warning message written in bold
- Enter your student number in the space provided
- After that, fill the space with your Surname/Last name
- Enter your First name(s) or Forename(s)
- Select your Date of Birth (Year/Month/day)
- Then, click on Track Application Status for 2022
FAQ: What People Ask About UNISA Application Status
- How do I check my Unisa application status?
Ans: You can check your application status by following the steps stated above.
The University of South Administration will notify you that your application for the 2022 academic year was successful and the qualification in which you have been accepted into.
You then have to accept or decline the University of South Africa offer within the prescribed period of time. To accept or decline UNISA’s offer, please, visit www.unisa.ac.za/acceptoffer
- How do I check the status of my Unisa 2022 application?
Ans: To check the status of UNISA Application 2022, visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/track-application-status
- How to Check Status at UNISA?
Ans: The University of South Africa Application Status for 2022 can be track by following the steps above
- Is UNISA Application open for 2022?
Ans: The University of South Africa (UNISA) Application for 2022 will open 1 September 2021
- How long does it take UNISA to process Application?
Ans: Three (3) months. The University of UNISA Applications follow a formal selection and approval process which can take up to three months before all applications finalised…
- How do I track my UNISA Application Status 2022?
Ans: Visit https://application.unisa.ac.za/info/
- How can I Check UNISA Registration Status for 2022?
Ans: Please, visit https://registration.unisa.ac.za/info/
Please note that if you applied for a Master’s or Doctoral degree, you will not be able to check the status of your application on this screen.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS: If your application for admission to a qualification or both qualifications of your choice is rejected, you may appeal the decision, either on the grounds that the decision was made in error by the university or that additional supporting documents may result in a different outcome regarding your admission application.
You have ten days from the date you get the decision on your application to file an appeal using the approved form. Please keep in mind that failing to upload needed supporting papers during the application process will not result in a successful appeal.
If you already registered with Unisa, the results of your application will be sent to your myLife e-mail account. Please keep an eye on this e-mail account for updates. Please update your password on myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za) if you have forgotten your myUnisa / myLife password.
If you are a first-time Unisa applicant without a myLife e-mail account, Unisa will contact you using the e-mail address and telephone number you gave during the application process.
In the process of check your application status, you can be offered a space for semester 1 of the 2022 academic year based on the following:
- if you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice,
- your minimum academic points score (APS)
- the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
Remember to register
In case your application for admission to the University of South is successful, you have to register for the 2022 academic year. If you don’t register for the 2022 academic year for any reason you may have, you will be required to re-apply for the 2023 academic year.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: