UNISA Online 2022
UNISA Online 2022: UNISA Online Application Form 2022 PDF…How to Check UNISA Application Status 2022…The University of South Africa Online Application 2022
Welcome to the University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application portal for the 2022 academic year. On this page, you will learn and know How to apply for UNISA Undergraduate and Postgraduate Online Application for admission in the first 1 and second 2 semester of 2022.
University of South Africa Online Application 2022
Applications for Admission to UNISA Undergraduate qualifications i.e. higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees for the 2022 academic year open 1 September and close 30 November 2021
Therefore, all those who wish to start a new qualification should apply for admission online. The Online Application consist of the following:
- All first time applicants of the University of South Africa
- University of South Africa students who wish to change to a new qualification or specialisation
- Students who are completing higher certificate programme or any other qualification and wish to continue further Undergraduate studies
- Those who earlier on applied for admission and were not offered a space
- Applicants who got a space, accepted UNISA’s offer but did not register for 2022
Documents Needed for University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application 2022
Everyone who is applying to start a new qualification at UNISA should submit the following required supporting documents:
- A Copy of your school qualifications (Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- A Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree (if applicable)
- A valid e-mail address and a working cellphone number
PLEASE NOTE: UNISA deadline for uploading all the required supporting documents is the closing date for applications in 2022. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
All Applicants should make sure that documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application Fee 2022 and Payment Method
Below is UNISA Application Fee for 2022, the application instructions and the banking details for payments:
- Everyone should pay an online application fee of R115 and R185 for hard copy applications once they have received a students number from UNISA.
- This UNISA Application fee is not refundable if you plan not to study through the University of South Africa, do not meet UNISA admission requirements or cannot be offered a space due to few spaces available
- The application fee must be paid by the closing date of the application period. Any application that is not accompanied by a timely payment of the application fee will be rejected.
- Please preserve a copy of your receipt as proof of payment. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
How to Apply University of South (UNISA) Online Application Form 2022
In order to apply for admission to UNISA 2022, follow the steps below:
- Go to UNISA Online Application Portal (the Application tool) for 2022
- Click on https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission
- Follow the instructions to complete your online application
OTHER RELATED LINKS: