UNISA Registration 2022 Closing Date
UNISA Registration 2022 Closing Date:
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Registration for 2022 is open and will be closing on 14 February 2022. Therefore, all those who applied for UNISA Admission in 2022 must Register to study through UNISA before registration deadline.
Register to Study through UNISA Online 2022
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Registration for 2022 is very simple, easy, and accurate. You will be prompted to make changes when you enter the wrong details.
Follow the steps below to register online;
- Visit UNISA registration portal: https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Click on the “Admission” tab at the top menu of the page
- Then, you click on “Register to study through Unisa”
- Choose your qualification level
- Check the registration opening and closing date to make sure you register on time
- Read the information you see on the screen very carefully and start your registration
- After that, click on the “GO” link which takes you to the online registration page
- Enter your student number in the space provided and other details as needed. Make sure you have a student number and other personal details (cellphone number, email address, ID document)
- Then, check your personal information on the screen and change any details that are not correct.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register
- Do not go beyond the prescribed number of modules per semester or year.
- Calculate your study fees. You can use the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to get a quote for the cost of your modules
- Submit your Registration for review
You may receive confirmation of your registration after some time has passed. It’s a good idea to start preparing for your academics while you’re waiting.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: