UNISA BA Law Degree 2022
UNISA BA Law Degree 2022: UNISA Faculty of Law
Apply online to study Law at the University of South Africa (UNISA). UNISA Online Application 2022 for Bachelor of Laws (Honours) is available at www.unisa.ac.za.
UNISA Admission requirements for BA Law Degree
The admission requirements have been outlined to assist you to easily find the information most relevant to your circumstances. However, you may fit into more than one and the university will consider applicants against each of the relevant criteria. UNISA BA Law Degree 2022
Read Also: Register with UNISA Online 2022
Certain conditions apply. For more information refer to the University’s Selection and Entry policy.
Applicants are required to meet one of the following criteria with a competitive result, and demonstrate that they fulfil any prerequisite requirements and essential requirements for admission:
Recent secondary education
Meet any prerequisite requirements with a minimum grade of C- or equivalent
Qualify for the National Certificate or National Senior Certificates of Education (NSC), and achieved a competitive Selection Rank or
Complete secondary qualifications equivalent to NSC, or
Complete the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points
Applicants who have not achieved the Selection Rank required for automatic selection may be selected for any remaining places based on the grades of their year 12 subjects. UNISA BA Law Degree 2022
Application for UNISA Law 2022: UNISA Faculty of Law
- Study the Law degree ranked No. 1 in South Africa and in the top 125 in the world
- Study at a university ranked No. 1 in SA for Learner Engagement in the Humanities
- Gain a competitive edge with expertise in two fields and graduate with two degrees in just five years.
- Develop an advanced understanding of key legal principles, processes and methods with a professional law honours degree.
- Undertake a professional placement, a law reform project or high-level research in your final year.
- Gain real-world experience as part of your studies through an optional internship or student exchange opportunity.
- Experience our on-campus moot court and learn what it’s like to act as an advocate and present before a judge.
The purpose of this generic LLB qualification is to assist employers, professional associations, curriculum developers and learning-programme providers, education and training bodies, accrediting bodies and moderators, and students and their families, to understand factors determining the level and nature of the LLB qualification. UNISA BA Law Degree 2022
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: