Unisa Academic Honesty Declaration Form Pdf
Unisa Academic Honesty Declaration Form Pdf 2023
The Student Declaration and Undertakings are a summary of conditions under which you are admitted and enrolled as a student of the University of South Africa (Unisa). Agreeing to the Student Declaration and Undertakings is the first step when enrolling (or re-enrolling) with the University.
The Department of Curriculum and Instructional Studies places specific emphasis on integrity and ethical behaviour with regard to the preparation of all written work submitted for academic assessment.
Although your lecturers can provide you with information about reference techniques and guidelines to avoid plagiarism, you also have a responsibility to fulfil in this regard. Should you at any time feel unsure about the requirements, you must consult your lecturers before you submit any assignment.
You are guilty of plagiarism when you extract information from a book, article, web page or fellow student without acknowledging the source and submit it as your own work. In truth, you are stealing someone else’s property. You may not use another student’s work. You may not allow anyone to copy or use your work with the intention to submit it as his/her own.
Students who are guilty of plagiarism will forfeit all credit for the work concerned. Plagiarism is a serious violation of the University’s regulations and may lead to expulsion.
The under-mentioned declaration must accompany written assignments. Your assignment will be cancelled and returned unmarked if you do not include a fully completed and signed declaration form.
- I understand what plagiarism is and I am aware of Unisa’s policy in this regard.
- I declare that the work hereby submitted is my own original work. Where other people’s work has been used (either from a printed source,
- Internet or any other source), this has been properly acknowledged and referenced in accordance with the SHSPH’s requirements.
- I have not used work previously produced by another student or any other person to hand in as my own.
- I have not allowed, and will not allow, anyone, to copy my work with the intention of passing it off as his or her own work.
- All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Unisa Academic Honesty Declaration Form Pdf. Visit The Official Website Of Unisa For More Details