How Do I Download Unisa Assignments?
How Do I Download Unisa Assignments 2023?
The Unisa study material for modules is only offered online and will not be accessible to students who have not completed their registration process. A student who has completed their registration process will have the opportunity in accessing their study material, they will be able to start studying immediately, which will ensure that they have sufficient time to complete and submit their assignments.
According to Unisa regulations for 2023-2024, assignments may count as a small percentage of the final mark. In this course, assignments can contribute a maximum of 15% to the final mark. The reason why it cannot exceed 15% is that Unisa has no guarantee that the work submitted is the student’s own work. Also, Unisa allows students to work in groups, which means that the work submitted is not entirely the own work of the student who submitted it.
However, the university acknowledges the fact that most students work throughout the year and recognise your effort by making the assignments count. In most other courses at Unisa, assignments do not count towards the final mark but simply serve as an entrance requirement for the examinations. A maximum of 15% is allowed by letting each assignment count as 5% of the final mark.
It remains the responsibility of students to ensure that their assignment reaches Unisa on or before the closing date. It is important that you submit an assignment in time to meet the deadline (submission/closing) date. If you fail to do this, the assignment will not be marked and you will therefore receive no admission credit for the assignment.
The registration process for Unisa for the 2023 study year will begin from the 4th of January 2023 to the 24th of January 2023. If your registration for 2023 has already been finalised, you can access your study material by downloading them using the via myUnisa portal or system. To download the Unisa assignment for 2023, follow the process below:
- Go to https://my.unisa.ac.za and log in with your student number and password. If you haven’t yet activated your myUnisa account and claimed your myLife e-mail account, click on “Claim Unisa login” on the homepage of myUnisa and follow the instructions.
- Click on the myModules tab/link at the top of the screen.
- Then click on “Sites” (next to where your name is displayed on the top right of the screen).
- Now click on the star next to the module’s name. The star will turn orange. Close the site’s screen.
- You will see a message that states “Reload to see your updated favourite sites”. Click on “Reload”.
- Your selected modules will now appear in the top navigation.
- Now click on one of your module codes (eg ICT3621) and then on “Official study material” in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions of the available study material for that module will display.
Note: If your registration has not yet been finalised, you can still access your official study material. Click here to access your official Unisa study material.
How Do I Download Unisa Assignments?
Contact The University of South Africa
- P O Box 392
- Unisa- 0003
- Ethics Hotline: 0800 005 311
Please remember that submission must be on or before the due date. If there is a consistent problem with the Unisa servers two days prior to the due date, Unisa automatically extends the due date for a week. Remember that the automatic extension of one assignment does not imply an extension of the follow-up assignments, you must therefore continue with your study programme as initially planned and not adjust your schedule according to the new date. Visit the Official Website Of Unisa For More Details.