Application Form For Unisa 2024 Download
Online Application Form For Unisa 2024 Download
The Unisa 2024 academic years application form is downloadable from the official website of the University. The application form can be in two different versions, an online-based (soft Copy) and a hard copy (printed/ paper Copy). The form is used to compile data on applicants applying for admission. On the application form, applicants need to provide some personal information like their full names, age, sex, result slips (grade) and so on.
Applicants searching for the Unisa application forms for the 2024 study season should visit the official website on www.unisa.ac.za forms page to download the pdf version. But in case your location does not support internet access, then you can visit any of the Unisa campus’s offices nearer to you for the hard copy.
Forms are not for sale so no applicant should pay any amount to any person who claims to help them in getting one. Remember that you need to meet the admission requirements of Unisa for 2024 before downloading the application forms. Application forms are for free but appliacnts need to pay a non-refundable fee of R135.00 as an application fee.
Where Can I Get Unisa Application Forms 2024?
The Unisa application forms can be obtained from the following:
- The soft copy of the application forms is downloadable from the official website of Unisa from the www.unisa.ac.za forms page
- The main office (campus) of Unisa
- Any of the university campuses near you
Application Form For Unisa 2024 Download
Everyone who wishes to begin a new qualification at the University of South Africa (UNISA) should download the online Application for Admission Form for the 2023 academic year below:
Online Application Form For Unisa 2024 Download Process
ALL applicants who wish to apply for admission to study at the University of South Africa (UNISA) should visit the www.unisa.ac.za forms page and download a copy in pdf format. However, if you want to print the form into a hard copy, you can do that by following the process below:
- Visit the UNISA website at www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on Apply for Admission at the top menu of the page
- Then, choose whether you are a first-time applicant or returning student
- After that, you select the qualification level
- Download and complete the forms online
- Then, submit your application form online for review
To be able to complete the application forms of Unisa for 2024, you will need the following documents, as the information on them is needful:
- A copy of your School Certificate (Senior or National Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your ID documents (RSA Applicants) and Passport ID (International Applicants)
- A copy of your Official Tertiary Academic Records if required
- A Sworn Translation of documents if not in English or Afrikaans
- A copy of your Marriage Certificate or Divorce decree if applicable
Where Can I Get Unisa Application Forms?
When Filling out Unisa Application Forms, Take Note Of The Following:
- Read the form carefully before you complete it.
- Complete the form in full – even if the information is on your CV that you included.
- Follow the instructions to complete the form carefully.
- Write neatly and clearly.
- Answer all the questions – if a question does not apply to you, write Not Applicable or N/A.
- Don’t fill in areas marked “For office use”.
- After completing the form, read and check your answers.
- If you make a mistake and you do not have another form, neatly correct it.
- Sign the form, if asked to do so.
- Remember to include all documents as requested on the form
Applicants should visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/study-at-unisa/i-want-to-study/appli-info/application-form
UNISA CONTACT DETAILS:
General resources: websites, general SMS, fax and e-mail enquiries. A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms. All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile format:
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment. Visit the Official website of Unisa for More Details.