Myexams Unisa Login 2023-2024
Myexams Unisa Login 2023-2024
MyExams at Unisa 2023-2024 is an academic online platform created by Unisa for Unisa students. Unisa students can now write their exams, get exam results and submit assignments through the myExams portal. Furthermore, students will be able to have access to the website anywhere and at any time provided they are connected to the internet.
Students who want to access the myExams platform should first log in to myExams https://myexams.unisa.ac.za/portal with the accepted myUnisa credentials (your student number and password). Click on the name of the specific examination site through the side tabs on the horizontal navigation bar.
How To Login To Unisa myExams 2023-2024
To log in to perform academic activities concerning your exams at Unisa, kindly follow the below process:
- Visit the myUnisa website portal at https://www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on the myExams button at the bottom right.
- Click on the date your assessment is scheduled as per your exam timetable. This will pop out the links to the modules scheduled for the date selected.
- Then click on your module and this will open the modules assessment page on your college’s portal.
- Enter your myUnisa username and password and click on the Login button.
- Click on the myExams button in the header and select the module for which you need to complete the exam.
- On the modules, the exam page selects the MCQ (Quiz) or Take Home (Assignment) assessment to start your exam.
How Submit Your Examinations Using The Unisa myExams 2023-2024
Do you want to use the Unisa myExams examination portal to submit your exams for 2023-2024, then follow the below process:
- Go to myExams myexams.unisa.ac.za/portal and log in with your myUnisa student number and password
- Click on the name of the specific examination site through the side tabs on the horizontal navigation bar.
- Click on the eAssessment tool in the left-navigation menu.
- Once the eAssessment page has loaded, select the assessment for which you want to upload the examination answer file by clicking on the link under the heading “Assignment Title”.
- A new page will open. Scroll down to Submission.
- Ensure that ALL your pages are converted into a single PDF document for uploading.
- Under Attachments, click on the Choose File button to browse for a file on your device.
- Once you have attached your answer file, the name of the file and the file size and the upload time stamp will be displayed under Attachments.
- You might click Remove to remove the attachment if you selected the wrong file.
- Remember to click the Honor Pledge before submission if it appears on the screen. You will not be able to submit the assessment if the checkbox is not ticked.
- When you are ready and satisfied with the correct answer file, click the Submit button to complete your assessment submission.
- If you are not ready to submit, click Preview to review the submission or Save Draft to save your submission and submit it later.
- Be sure to submit it before the exam session ends. Click Cancel to exit the assessment without saving or submitting.
- Once you have submitted your assessment, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen.
- If you have opted to receive an e-mail notification, you will also receive an e-mail confirmation of your submission to your myLife e-mail account.
You can obtain your Unisa examination results via myUnisa:
- Login to myUnisa,
- Click on “Assessment Admin”.
- Click on “Examination Results.”
- Your exam results will display.
Note: Remember, you won’t receive your exam results if you have outstanding student fees or library books.
Also Read: Myunisa My life 2023-2024
How To Login In To Check The Examination Timetable 2023-2024.
The Unisa exam timetable available at the time of registration contains provisional dates for all examinations. The dates may change periodically so there is a need for routine checkups. Once the exam dates have been finalized, Unisa will make available an official examination timetable with your final examination dates and the modules for which you have/have not gained admission to the examinations.
To check the Unisa exam timetable for 2023-2024 follow the steps below,
- Navigate to myadmin.unisa.ac.za/tool.
- Select the examination Period.
- Enter your Module Codes (e.g. DSC4825).
- Click on the “Display” button to view your timetable.
|012 429 3111 (Option 2)|
Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). The minimum APS score differs from college to college, and from qualification to qualification. Please refer to each qualification for the admission requirements. Visit The Official Website Of Unisa For More Details