How Long Does Unisa Take To Process Applications
How Long Does Unisa Take To Process Applications For 2023
The Unisa application for Unisa 2023 academic season will be open from the 1st of September 2022 and the application will be closing on the 14th of October 2022. All applicants are to know that it will take a while before they get a response from Unisa after the submission of the application. Unisa will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level. Applications follow a formal selection and approval process, which may take up to three months to be finalised.
Unisa will assess your application, which includes the points score system. You may be offered admission for the 2023 academic year based on whether you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum academic points score (APS) and the number of spaces available for the qualification for which you have applied.
After the review process by Unisa, applicants will be informed as to whether or not their application was successful, and whether the qualification that the applicants applied for was granted to them or not.
If your application for admission to a qualification or to both qualifications of choice is rejected, you may appeal the outcome of your application, either on the basis that you believe the decision was an error on the part of the university or that further supporting documents may result in a different outcome regarding your application for admission.
How Long Does Unisa Take To Process Applications 2023
It takes at least three(3) months to receive a response from Unisa after an applicant has successfully submitted their application.
What Is the Application Date For Unisa 2023
Unisa announces that, from the 1st of September 2022, it will begin to accept applications from applicants who are willing to apply to the University. Please kindly be noticed that the application will be closing on the 14th of October 2022. Applications should be submitted within the application period else the application will be rejected.
- At the heart of the selection process is a calculation of your individual points score, which takes into account your final Grade 12 marks and other key factors such as the school you attended, and your gender, socio-economic group, race, and so on.
- Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). The minimum APS score differs from college to college, and from qualification to qualification. Please refer to each qualification for the admission requirements.
- It is important to note that you will not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in 2023. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of spaces available for each qualification.
Also Read: UNISA Online Registration 2023 Undergraduate
Unisa Application Process for 2023
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
How Long Does Unisa Take To Process Applications
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (eg semester 1).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- First-time applicants to Unisa will be required to complete the First-Year Experience MOOC (massive open online course) before being able to accept Unisa’s offer.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
General resources: websites, general SMS, fax and e-mail enquiries. A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
- All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and Mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Visit Unisa‘s Official Website For More details