Unisa Application 2022-2023
Unisa Application 2022-2023
Application for Admission to Unisa 2022
- Unisa Application Dates For 2022 undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 11 August to 15 October 2021
- Unisa Application Dates For 2022 Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August to 15 October 2021
- Unisa Application Dates For 2022 Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September – 12 November 2021
How to Apply online at Unisa 2022-2023
Application for Admission to Unisa undergraduate, postgraduate diplomas, honours degrees, and masters & doctoral qualification can be done online via self-help application portal or download application form for 2022 in pdf format on Unisa website: www.unisa.ac.za.
Read Also: UNISA Undergraduate Application 2022
Required Supporting Documents
All applicants who are staring a new qualification should upload all the required documents, which consists of the following:
- A copy of your own school qualifications (eg senior certificate, National senior certificate)
- A copy of your own official tertiary academic record (s) (if applicable) (inter net copies will not be accepted)
- Your ID document copy (RSA students) or ID/ passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree ( if applicable)
- A Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English Afrikaans
Unisa Application Process for 2022-2023 Academic year
All those who wants to begin a new qualification at Unisa should apply for Admission in 2022. Take note of all Unisa application opening and closing dates for 2022-2023.
See Also: UNISA Postgraduate Application 2022
Below are the details of Unisa application process;
- You can apply for a maximum of two (2) qualifications that is been ranked in the order of preference (i.e, you can only register for only one provided both of your qualifications be successful).
- You will be notify by Unisa of your application outcome. If it was successful, it will be indicated by Unisa for which qualification you have been approved to study and you will be offer a space for the period you applied for i.e, First (1) Semester.
- You have to also accept or decline Unisa offer for 2022 within the deadline period given by the institution. If you miss the closing date for the acceptance, Unisa will be required to redraw the offer and give your space to another candidate.
- All first time Unisa applicants will also be required to finish the First Year Experienced (FYE), Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) before you are being able to accept Unisa’s offer.
- You will be required to accept only one offer. That means, when you are able to accept an offer for one qualification, whether it’s your first choice or second choice of qualification, automatically, the other offer too will go away.
- Additionally, if you accept an offer from Unisa, you have to register for the period in which you were able to be granted the admission, i.e, First Semester. If you don’t register for necessary semester of study, you will be required to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: