Unisa Application 2024-2025
Unisa Application 2024-2025: How can I apply at Unisa for 2024?
The University of South Africa, UNISA Online Application for 2024 Academic year opens on 1 September 2023 for undergraduate courses and closes on 12 November 2023 for all other programmes or qualifications. Apply for Admission now and reserve a seat for the 2024 academic cycle. Please, visit www.unisa.ac.za for all online application 2024 information.
Application for Admission to Unisa 2024
- Unisa Application Dates For 2024 undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 1 September to 13 October 2023
- Unisa Application Dates For 2024 Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 1 September to 13 October 2023
- Unisa Application Dates For 2024 Master’s & doctoral qualifications: will be announced soon
How to Apply online at Unisa 2024-2025
Application for Admission to Unisa undergraduate, postgraduate diplomas, honours degrees, and master’s & doctoral qualifications can be done online via the self-help application portal or download the application form for 2024 in pdf format on the Unisa website: www.unisa.ac.za.
Read Also: UNISA Undergraduate Application 2024
UNISA Required Supporting Documents for 2024 Application
All applicants who are starting a new qualification should upload all the required documents, which consist of the following:
- A copy of your own school qualifications (eg senior certificate, National senior certificate)
- A copy of your own official tertiary academic record (s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Your ID document copy (RSA students) or ID/ passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree ( if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa Application Process for 2024-2025 Academic year
All those who want to begin a new qualification at Unisa should apply for Admission in 2024. Take note of all Unisa application opening and closing dates for 2024-2025.
See Also: UNISA Postgraduate Application 2024
Below are the details of the Unisa application process;
- You can apply for a maximum of two (2) qualifications that is been ranked in the order of preference (i.e, you can only register for only one provided both of your qualifications be successful).
- You will be notified by Unisa of your application outcome. If it was successful, it will be indicated by Unisa for which qualification you have been approved to study and you will be offered a space for the period you applied for i.e, the First (1) Semester of 2024.
- You have to also accept or decline Unisa’s offer for 2024 within the deadline period given by the institution. If you miss the closing date for the acceptance, Unisa will be required to redraw the offer and give your space to another candidate.
- All first-time Unisa applicants will also be required to finish the First Year Experienced (FYE), Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) before you are being able to accept Unisa’s offer.
- You will be required to accept only one offer. That means, when you are able to accept an offer for one qualification, whether it’s your first choice or second choice of qualification, automatically, the other offer too will go away.
- Additionally, if you accept an offer from Unisa, you have to register for the period in which you were able to be granted admission, i.e, First Semester. If you don’t register for the necessary semester of study, you will be required to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: