Does Unisa Accept Late Registration?
Does Unisa Accept Late Registration For 2023?
After the admission application process for Unisa for the 2023 academic season is done, Unisa will invite applicants who were successful in the application process to proceed with the registration process. From the 4th of January to the 24th of January 2023, the Unisa registration window will be open. Students are therefore urged to register within the registration period. Unisa will not accept any late registration or documents submitted after the closing date for registration.
Registration forms and documents that will be submitted after the registration deadline will be rejected by Unisa and students will be denied to partake in academic activities. Students who missed the registration will need to re-register during the next registration period.
Unisa provides all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. It is the responsibility of registrants to activate their myLife e-mail account as soon as their registration has been finalised. Your myLife e-mail account will be the only e-mail account recognised by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university and will remain the official primary e-mail address on record at Unisa.
Unisa Registration Date For 2023
Online Registration for the 2023 academic year at Unisa opens on 4 January 2023 and closes on 24 January 2023 for Undergraduate & Honours qualifications. All Applicants must register for the period for which they have been granted admission. Failure to meet the registration deadline will deny you admission thus you have to register for the next academic season.
Does Unisa Accept Late Registration?
No, late registration is not allowed at Unisa, but in case there are still spaces for the chosen qualification then may you be considered it will be advisable to register early while the registrations are still open.
Unisa Registration Requirements 2023
Registrants who are registering to Unisa for 2023 must make sure they meet the statutory registration of the qualification of which they have chosen and also meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for their qualification(s) of choice. Registrants are to upload all the supporting documents along with the registration forms. Below are the supporting documents needed for Unisa registration:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa urges all Unisa students who previously applied prior to 2016 to upload all the required documents. Failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your application. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student
Also Read: Which Documents Do I Need To Apply At Unisa?
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form. Follow the steps below to register for Unisa:
- Go to the UNISA website: www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on “Register” at the top right side of the page
- Read the registration information for 2023
- Find the qualification you wish to register for and choose your modules, (Undergraduate & Honours, Master’s & Doctoral and Short Learning programmes)
- Complete your registration online at https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Select the qualification level and click “Go”.
- Enter your Student Number in the space provided and other details that are required
- Consider checking your personal details on the screen
- If any contact details are missing or incorrect, make sure you change them.
- Then, click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register.
- Make sure you meet all the qualification requirements for your chosen modules
- Ensure that you do not exceed the given number of modules per semester or year, otherwise, it may delay your registration process.
- After that, you calculate your study fees. Click HERE to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Finally, submit your online Unisa registration.
- All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and Mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the application’s closing date. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. Visit The Official Website Of Unisa For More Details.