Will Unisa Extend Applications For 2023?
Will Unisa Extend Applications Date For 2023?
The Unisa board of administration announces that the closing date of registration for the 2023 first-semester modules may be extended to 14 February 2023. The final payment date for the minimum fee may also be extended to 17 February 2023. Students are kindly reminded to make payments into the university account using the correct details as provided by the university. This will result in the payment being allocated timeously on the side of the university and the timely finalisation of registration.
The authorities of Unisa only have the right to extend the registration date or not. The only time the registration date may be extended at Unisa is when there has been an inconvenient situation which has caused a system down on the application portal of Unisa. Or some student bodies may commence with protest action which may impact the operations of the university, then may the registration date be extended but if not then Unisa will operate within the given time to carry out registrations.
Unisa Online Applications Date For 2023
Applicants who want to pursue an undergraduate qualification, honours and postgraduate qualification, master and doctorial qualification at Unisa for the 2023 academic year can now begin the process by downloading the application forms from the official website of the University and filling them out with the required admission requirements. Unisa will open its 2023 application window from the 1st of September to the 14th of October 2022. Apply now to secure a space for yourself because the application date may not be extended.
Applications Closing Date For Unisa Undergraduate & Honours qualifications
- Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2023 academic year will be open from 1 September to 14 October 2022.
- Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2023 academic year will be open from 1 September to 14 October 2022.
- Applications date for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications for the 2023 academic year will be open from 11 September to 14 November 2022 (some exceptions apply)
- 2023 registrations of UNISA’s Short Learning Programmes (SLPs) are open from 13 September 2022 until 28 February 2023.
(only valid for students registering for the qualifications listed below)
- First-time registering students may register outside of the approved registration dates.
- Re-registering Unisa students must register during the prescribed registration period.
|College of Science, Engineering and Technology
(excluding Computer Science & Information Systems qualifications)
|For any enquiries, please contact the Master’s & Doctoral Administration Section for assistance: email@example.com
For any enquiries about the M&D research component examinations, please send an e-mail to Resexcoord@unisa.ac.za
|Doctor of Philosophy (90040) – SET, MAT, TEC, CHE, COM, LIF, AST, STA, SCE & PHY options|
|Master of Science in Nature Conservation
(Full Dissertation) (98022)
|Qualifications in the Department of Decision Sciences (Quantitative Management & Operations Research)|
Registrants who are registering to Unisa for 2023 must make sure they meet the statutory registration of the qualification of which they have chosen and also meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for their qualification(s) of choice. Registrants are to upload all the supporting documents along with the registration forms. Below are the supporting documents needed for Unisa registration:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa urges all Unisa students who previously applied prior to 2016 to upload all the required documents. Failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your application. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student. Will Unisa Extend Applications For 2023?
Also Read: Can I Graduate If I Fail A Module?
Online Application Process For Unisa 2023
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form. Follow the steps below to register for Unisa:
- Go to the UNISA website: www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on “Register” at the top right side of the page
- Read the registration information for 2023
- Find the qualification you wish to register for and choose your modules, (Undergraduate & Honours, Master’s & Doctoral and Short Learning programmes)
- Complete your registration online at https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Select the qualification level and click “Go”.
- Enter your Student Number in the space provided and other details that are required
- Consider checking your personal details on the screen
- If any contact details are missing or incorrect, make sure you change them.
- Then, click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register.
- Make sure you meet all the qualification requirements for your chosen modules
- Ensure that you do not exceed the given number of modules per semester or year, otherwise, it may delay your registration process.
- After that, you calculate your study fees. Click HERE to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Finally, submit your online Unisa registration.
- All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and Mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the application’s closing date. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. Visit The Official Website Of Unisa For More Details.