Is Registration Still Open At Unisa For 2023?
Is Admission Registration Still Open At Unisa For 2023?
All students who have gotten enrollment at the University of South Africa (Unisa) 2023 are notified that registration for the 2023-2024 academic year will begin on the 4th of January 2023 and the registration window will be closing on the 24th of January 2023. Students who will like to register for the first and second semesters can register to pursue their careers in the various undergraduate qualifications.
Applicants, both new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to new qualifications may only be permitted to register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online. Unisa reserves the right to not process and/or cancel your registration if it is found that you were incorrectly admitted to a qualification.
Unisa Registration Date Open For 2023
Registration dates for Undergraduate qualifications, postgraduate qualifications, Master and doctorate qualifications including short learning courses are published below:
- Registration Dates For Undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas:
First Semester: registration for the first semester begins on the 4th of January 2023
Second Semester: Undergraduate semester 2 modules registered in semester 2 begins on 20th June 2023 and to 29th July 2023.
- Registration Date For Masters & doctoral degrees:
First Semester: registration for Master’s & doctoral qualifications for 2023 begins on the 4th of January 2023 and the 30yh of April 2023
Second Semester: registration for Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Business Leadership (MBL) qualifications (second-semester modules only) begins on the 20th of June 2023 and to the 29th of July 2023
- Registration Date For Short Learning Programmes
The 2023 registrations of UNISA’s Short Learning Programmes (SLPs) are open from 13 September 2022 until 28 February 2023.
The online registration for Unisa for the 2023-2024 academic season is very easy, simple, and accurate. In the course of your registration, you will be prompted when you make a mistake or enter any wrong information. Follow the steps below to register with UNISA online:
- Go to the UNISA website: www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on “Register” at the top right side of the page
- Read the registration information for 2023
- Find the qualification you wish to register for and choose your modules, (Undergraduate & Honours, Master’s & Doctoral and Short Learning programmes)
- Complete your registration online at https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Select the qualification level and click “Go”.
- Enter your Student Number in the space provided and other details that are required
- Consider checking your personal details on the screen
- If any contact details are missing or incorrect, make sure you change them.
- Then, click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register.
- Make sure you meet all the qualification requirements for your chosen modules
- Ensure that you do not exceed the given number of modules per semester or year, otherwise, it may delay your registration process.
- After that, you calculate your study fees. Click HERE to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Finally, submit your registration.
Remember: After you submit your registration, it may take a little time before you receive confirmation of your registration. As you are waiting, it would be a good idea to start preparing for your studies.
When you received confirmation of your registration, you are required to register on myUNISA, the university’s online student portal where you will be able to download your study material, including your tutorial letters.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: