UNISA Masters Application 2024-2025
UNISA Masters Application 2024 Online: How to Apply UNISA Application for Master’s Degree: UNISA Masters Online Application 2024 closing date >> UNISA master’s requirements 2024…UNISA master’s registration 2024…How to Apply for Masters at Unisa
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application for 2024 Admission to Masters & Doctoral qualifications will be open from 8 September to 10 November 2023. Following that, only those qualifications with available spaces will still be open until the end of January 2024.
How to Apply for UNISA Masters & Doctoral Degrees in 2024
- First-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students wanting to apply for a new qualification, students in their final year of a qualification wanting to start a master’s or doctoral qualification, and previously registered master’s and doctoral students who did not register for the 2024 academic year and now wish to continue must all apply for admission.
- Please apply for a Unisa student number (unless you already studied at Unisa towards a formal qualification) and complete the online application process if you are applying for admission to a Graduate School of Business Leadership (GSBL) qualification.
- If you previously applied for admission to a master’s or doctorate degree and received feedback but did not register for any reason, you must reapply.
How to Apply for Admission If you do not have UNISA Student Number
Follow the steps below to apply for admission if you don’t have a student number:
- Step 1: Apply online for a Unisa student number. Then, pay the application fee of R135. Your application for a student number will be approved and you will be notified through SMS and email. This does not imply that your application for the 2024 academic year has been accepted (you must still complete steps 2 and 3 below)
- Step 2: You must apply for admission to the 2024 academic year online once you have received your student number (some exceptions apply)
- Step 3: Please upload the required supporting documentation. A copy of your ID/passport, complete academic records (if not Unisa qualifications), the ledger (if international qualifications), and a research outline are usually required (except for the MBA, MBL, LLM coursework qualifications, and the coursework MCom in Industrial Psychology). On the upload platform, the mandatory documents will be highlighted in red. UNISA Masters Application
OTHER RELATED LINKS: