UNISA Postgraduate Online Application 2024-2025
UNISA Postgraduate Application 2024 Online Prospectus for registration
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application 2024 Postgraduate diplomas will be open from 1 September to 13 October 2023. Therefore, anyone who wishes to study through UNISA for 2024 must apply for Admission. Please visit www.unisa.ac.za online application tool 2024 to Apply before the closing date or deadline. UNISA Prospectus 2024 Postgraduate is available in PDF format for download.
How to Apply UNISA Online Application 2024 Postgraduate Form PDF
Applying for Postgraduate Studies at UNISA for 2024 has the following application processes:
- A maximum of two qualifications, listed in order of selection, may be applied for even if you may register for only one if both of your applications are successful
- You will be notified by UNISA about the results of your application
- You have to accept or reject UNISA’s offer within a specific application period of time
- You may only register for the qualification and speciality for which you received an offer if you accept UNISA’s offer for the 2024 academic year.
- You must reapply for admission in 2024 for the 2025 academic year if you decide not to enrol for the 2024 academic year for whatever reason.
Read Also: UNISA Honours Application 2024
Are you Ready for Postgraduate Studies at UNISA?
In order to apply for postgraduate studies at UNISA, you must access yourself if you are ready for any postgraduate course or programme. You are ready if
- You have thought about the professional prospects you wish to pursue and the qualifications that will be required.
- You are aware of what is expected of you as a successful student at this level
- You consider how this qualification can help you achieve your career goals
- You have acquired enough data to assist you in making your qualification decision
PLEASE NOTE: If it is discovered that you do not meet the statutory, college, and/or minimum admission standards for the qualification to which you have been admitted, the University of South Africa has the right to cancel any offer of admission for the 2024 academic year. The institution will return any registration fees paid toward the said qualification in this situation. UNISA Registration 2024 Postgraduate
What you Need to Apply: UNISA Postgraduate Application 2024
Check to see if you are eligible for admission and if you have all of the required documents available to upload throughout the application process. The following supporting documents are required:
- A Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) stating all the years of registration, modules passed and percentages obtained (internet copies will not be accepted)
* International students must also upload a copy of the university ledger.
** A SAQA evaluation may be required for international students
*** Final-year students (excluding Unisa students) who do not yet have an official academic record indicating completion of qualification must upload the official academic record to Unisa by 31 January 2024. Submission after this date could delay the processing of your application.
- A copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Click HERE to Apply Online
OTHER RELATED LINKS: