University South Africa UNISA Application 2023-2024
University South Africa UNISA Application 2023
The University of South Africa, UNISA Application 2023 opening date for Undergraduate qualifications is 11 August and closes on 15 October 2022. All prospective students who wish to study at UNISA for the 2023 academic cycle are advised to apply for admission during the application period before the deadline. Remember that UNISA will not accept Late Application 2023 for any reason.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNISA ADMISSION 2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
UNISA Application 2023 can be done online at www.unisa.ac.za. You can equally download UNISA Application form 2023 online in pdf format. Follow the steps below to apply online at UNISA using the application tool for 2023. Please, note that:
- A limited number of two qualifications, ranked in order of choice, can qualify you (although you may only register for one if the two of your qualifications be successful).
- The result of your submission will be conveyed to you by UNISA. If you are admitted, UNISA will inform you which qualification you have been accepted for and will give you a position for the time you applied for ie 1st semester.
- You have a certain amount of time to approve or refuse Unisa’s offer. If you skip the deadline, UNISA will rescind your offer and give your space to another student who is applying to study at UNISA for 2023
- You are only permitted to take one offer. This means that if you accept an offer for one programme (whether it is the first 1 or second 2 choice), the other will immediately be revoked.
- Until accepting Unisa’s offer, first-time UNISA applicants will be expected to complete the First-Year Experience (FYE) MOOC (massive open online course).
- You have to register for the time in which you have been given entry if you accept Unisa’s offer i.e semester 1. You will need to re-apply for admission during the next eligibility period if you do not enrol for the relevant semester of study.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UNISA APPLICATION 2023
All applicants who are beginning a new qualification should upload all necessary supporting documents, which normally include the following:
- A copy of your academic certificates (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- A copy of the tertiary academic transcript(s) if needed. Bear in mind that copies from the internet will not be accepted
- RSA students must have a copy of ID and ID/passport for all international students
- A copy of your marriage certificate or divorce order if available
- If the documents are not in English or Afrikaans, provide sworn translations.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: