UNISA Registration Dates for 2023 Second Semester
UNISA Registration Dates for 2023 Second Semester: The University of South Africa>>www.unisa.ac.za online application for 2022 second semester closing date
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Registration dates for the 2023-2024 second 2nd Semester for all Undergraduate, Honours & postgraduate diplomas will be open from 3 July 2023 to 28 July 2023. Therefore, successful applicants and re-registering students should visit UNISA online registration portal at https://registration.unisa.ac.za for the 2023 registration process.
UNISA Online Registration Dates for 2023 Second Semester and Year Modules
Complete your UNISA registration 2023 second semester before the closing date of 28 July 2023 and secure your place to study at the University.
The Second 2nd Semester Registration dates at the University of South Africa (UNISA) are available below in a table format.
| UNISA Registration Dates for 2023-2024 Second Semester
||Registration opens||Registration closes||Final date for initial minimum payment so that your registration can be finalised
||Final date for payment of all outstanding study fees|
|Undergraduate semester 2 modules registered in semester 2||20 July 2023||28 July 2023||28 July 2023||28 July 2023|
|Honours & postgraduate diploma semester 2 modules registered in semester 2
Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Business Leadership (MBL) qualifications (second-semester modules only)
|3 July 2023||28 July 2023||28 July 2023||28 July 2023|
Read Also: UNISA Registration 2023 Closing date
How to Register Online at UNISA for 2023 Second 2nd Semester
UNISA Registration for 2023 is basically online due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The University of South Africa (UNISA) online registration is very simple, easy, and accurate.
The online registration system has been designed in such a way that when you make any mistake or you queue in wrong information, it will prompt you to correct them or give accurate details.
To register at UNISA online, follow the steps below:
- Visit UNISA registration website https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Then, you choose your qualification level
- Click on the “GO” link to begin the registration
- If you have a student number, enter it in the space provided
- Fill in the space with all the required details
- Please, check all your personal information on the screen to make sure you have the correct details
- Then, from the drop-down list, click on the modules for which you want to register
- Make sure you don’t exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year
- After that, you calculate your study fees. You can click on this link to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules
- Submit your registration online for review
You will receive a confirmation message from the University of South Africa (UNISA) concerning your registration for a while. As you are waiting for that message, you can start preparing yourself for your studies.
You are also required to register on myUNISA, the University of South Africa (UNISA) online student portal where you will be able to download your study materials and your tutorial letters.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: