UNISA is the largest University in South Africa that uses an Open and Distance Learning model allowing students to set their own schedules of studies. If you are a new applicant and want to learn how to use myUnisa, please continue reading.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) is an Open and Distance Learning (ODL) University that enables students to set their own timetable. This University is recognised around the world for being the first to dedicate itself to distance education, and it enrolls about a third of all South African higher education students.
Unisa provides open distance e-learning to assist you with obtaining degrees, diplomas, and qualifications. The myUnisa Student Portal allows students to access the following information:
- Codes, unit value, teaching, and other aspects of enrolment
- Complete name, date of birth, postal address, contact documents, and time of study
- Dates from which assignments were sent, intermediate results, and final assignment grades
- final score – about six weeks after the conclusion of the research cycle, you will be able to view the cumulative final grade online.
- You’ll have access to your Unisa email address as well as your library information.
Students must register on my Unisa after they have obtained their student numbers.
How to Access myUnisa Students Portal
If you would like to access myUnisa students portal, follow the steps below:
- Visit myUNISA student portal on UNISA website: www.unisa.ac.za
- Then you click on “Claim UNISA Login”.
- After that, enter your student number and click “Continue”.
- Please, enter your personal information details in the form provided (Surname, Full names, DOB, South African ID No/ Passport No/ Foreign ID. Enter either ID No or Passport No) and click “Continue”.
- Kindly read through the terms very carefully and check the boxes and then you click on “Acknowledge”.
- Your account details will be shown on the screen you see (mylife email address and phone number) and an initial UNISA password. Remember that the password provided will be use for myUnisa as well as myLife email account.
- After you have registered for myUnisa, you will be able to access your myLife email account where vital information is usually communicated.
When you are using a public computer or laptop, students must log out of their myUnisa email address when they are through with it.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS:
Claim UNISA Login. Welcome to UNISA. Please complete the …
Go to MyUnisa Admin Login page via official link below.
… UNISA password. This password will be valid for BOTH myUnisa …
myUnisa is a platform for submitting assignments.
Online registration for 2022. Undergraduate qualifications …
Search for your student number. Please enter all of the following …