UNISA Chartered Accountant (CA)
UNISA Chartered Accountant (CA) Online Application 2022: UNISA Admission Requirements 2022
There are three key processes to obtaining a CA (SA) professional qualification at the University of South Africa (UNISA). They are:
- Obtaining the required University qualification
- Finishing a programme of Learnership
- Completion of two SAICA-administered final professional tests
Through UNISA’s College of Accounting Sciences Open Distance Learning model, you can achieve the essential SAICA-endorsed qualifications while still working. The essential SAICA approved qualifications are:
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting (98302)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting Sciences (98231) (first year of the two-year CTA programme)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Accounting Sciences (98255) (serving as the second year of the two-year CTA programme, with direct entry to students qualifying for the one-year CTA programme. You can visit www.unisa.ac.za/cas/cta for more details.
To meet the admission requirements of SAICA’s first professional examination, all five courses associated to this qualification must be completed in one academic year.
Read Also: UNISA Courses and Requirements 2022
What are the Responsibilities of Chartered Accountant?
Chartered Accountants are well-represented in most large South African companies’ senior management and boardrooms. Chartered Accountants operate in a variety of sectors and fields. Some of their Specializations include the following:
- Accounting and External Reporting
- Auditing and Assurance
- Management Decision Making and Control
- Financial Management
- Strategy, Risk Management and Governance
- Forensic Auditing
- Management Consulting
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Planning.
Visit www.saica.co.za for more information
See Also: UNISA Courses 2022-2023 and Fees
How to Apply for Admission at UNISA to Study Chartered Accountant in 2022
Submit UNISA online application for 2022 academic year at www.unisa.ac.za. The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application for Admission to 2022-2023 Academic year open from 11 August – 15 October 2021 for both Undergraduate, Honours degree and Postgraduate diplomas.
Admission Requirements at UNISA for 2022 Applications
A Higher Certificate must have a minimum APS of 15, Diploma with a minimum APS of 18 whiles Bachelor’s degree with a minimum APS of 21 or more. It is necessary to remember that you will not be accepted to study through UNISA in semester 1 of 2022 automatically.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Fee 2022
UNISA Online Application fee of R120 must be paid once you have received a student number from the Univerty of South Africa (UNISA) and R185 for hard-copy applications for the 2022-2023 Academic year
OTHER RELATED LINKS: