Is My Registration Finalized at Unisa?
Is My Registration Fee Finalized at Unisa?
Have you registered for the Unisa 2023 academic year, has your registration been finalized by Unisa, Unisa announces that the registrations of registrants will only be finalized after they have paid their registration fees. If you registered online, but do not pay your fees during the registration process, your registration will only be finalised once the university has received your payment. Please note that Unisa must receive your payment before the closing date for registrations.
If you are a re-registering student and are applying for a bursary, please also ensure that the necessary payment reaches the university before the closing date for registrations. If a registrant’s fees is been paid by sponsors or scholarships, Unisa suggests that you pay your fees yourself and then claim the necessary amount back from the company/sponsor. In this way, you will ensure that your fees are paid on time.
How To Register At Unisa Using myUnisa Accounts
Unisa provides all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. It is the responsibility of registrants to activate their myLife e-mail account as soon as their registration has been finalised. Your myLife e-mail account will be the only e-mail account recognised by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university and will remain the official primary e-mail address on record at Unisa.
Follow the steps below to activate your myUnisa account and prepare for your studies at Unisa:
- Go to myUnisa and claim your Unisa login (if you have never before logged in to myUnisa).
- Login to your myLife e-mail account as soon as possible and check this account regularly. All registered Unisa students get a free myLife e-mail account. Important information, notices and updates are sent exclusively to this account, so it’s very important that you check it regularly.
- Access myUnisa for important study-related information. Students registered for the MBA, MBL and DBL degrees must visit the SBL’s Moodle site for study material and other important information.
- If you are registered for the research module or for the research component (mini dissertation, dissertation or thesis), you should make contact with your contact person/supervisor as soon as possible after accessing your study material on myUnisa / Moodle (in the case of GSBL students).
If you have any problems accessing myUnisa or your myLife e-mail address, please send an e-mail to myUnisaHelp@unisa.ac.za or myLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za. Remember to include your student number in the subject line of your e-mail.
Is My 2023 Registration Finalized at Unisa?
Your 2023 registration will only be finalised once the university has received your payment. Please note that Unisa must receive your payment before the closing date for registrations.
When Can I Cancel A Registered Module At Unisa
Please take note of the following dates for cancelling study units:
- Coursework modules:
- 15 May 2023: Minimum payment forfeited before this date
- 15 June 2023: Minimum and second (15 May) payment forfeited after this date
- 15 August 2023: Full payment forfeited after this date
- Research master’s and doctoral qualifications: You may cancel your registration for the research proposal or research component at any time, but you will forfeit the full amount, irrespective of the date of cancellation.
How To Add A Module After Registration At Unisa
To add modules after registration has been activated for the 2023 academic year, you must apply online and then pay the necessary fee to Unisa by the relevant closing date for registration. Please note that requests to add modules received via e-mail or after the closing date for the relevant registration period will NOT be accepted as official requests for additions.
If you are already registered and would like to add additional modules, log in to myUnisa, choose the myAdmin link, click on “Student Admin” and then on “Register Additional Modules”.
Also Read: How Do I Pay My Unisa Registration Fee 2023?
Contact Details Of Unisa
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms. All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and Mobi formats:
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
You cannot be exempted from more than 50% of the modules for the qualification for which you are registered. You must also have met the requisite admission requirements at the time of having passed the study units at your previous institution. Visit The Official Website Of Unisa For More Details.