How Do I Check The Status Of My Application?
How Do I Check The Status Of My Online Application?
Applicants who have applied for the 2023 academic year should bare in mind that, it takes a while to hear from Unisa after they have submitted their applications, but in case you have not heard from Unisa, there is a way to track the status of your application. On www.unisa.ac.za application status portal 2023, the UNISA online application for admission status for the 2023 academic year is open and active.
Unisa will open its application for the 2023-2024 academic year from the 1st of September 2022 and Unisa will be closing its application window on the 14th of October 2022. Applications that will be submitted after the application deadline will be denied and rejected, therefore apply now.
If you are sure you only submitted genuinely documents as required by Unisa for the 2023 academic year, and the contact details you provided are active and working but still haven’t heard from Unisa, the process that will be published below will help you check the status of your application in knowing if you were offered a space or not.
How Do I Check The Status Of My Application 2023
This article has provided some simple steps on how to check the UNISA Application Status for 2023. Please note that you will NOT be able to track the status of your application using this process if you applied for any Master’s or Doctoral qualification. Consider the following steps below:
- Visit UNISA Application Status 2023 website at https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/unisa-application-status
- Fill in your personal details for verification
- Enter your student number
- Type in your Surname/Last name in the space provided
- Enter your First name/Forename
- Select your Date of Birth
- Complete your UNISA status for 2023 admission by clicking on the Submit button
Alternatively, this method can be used to Track UNISA Application Status
If you applied for admission to the University of South Africa (UNISA) for 2023 and would like to track the status of your application, accept an offer of admission, or appeal a denial of admission, follow the steps below:
- Go to the homepage of myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal)
- Click on “Forgotten Student Number?” in the left navigation bar.
- Enter the required details to search for your student number.
- Read through the instructions provided in order not to make mistakes but to retrieve student numbers successfully.
With the above information and guide given, you deserve to be congratulated for your success in checking you’re application status.
Also Read: UNISA Undergraduate Application 2023
General resources: websites, general SMS, fax and e-mail enquiries. A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and Mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Visit The Official Website of Unisa For More Details