A Comprehensive Guide on UNISA Online Registration 2024-2025
UNISA Online Registration 2024-2025
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Registration 2024-2025 academic year will be open from 9 January 2024 to 31 March 2024 for the First 1 Semester and year modules for all qualifications. Therefore, new applicants and UNISA students who previously applied for admission to start a new qualification can only register if they have received an offer of placement from the University of South Africa (UNISA) and have accepted the online offer. UNISA has the right to stop the process or cancel your registration if you were not rightly admitted to a qualification. Those who are Re-registering should register for the 2024-2025 academic year during the relevant registration period.
UNISA Registration Dates for 2024-2025
Below is the list of the University of South Africa, UNISA registration dates for 2024. Please, take note of the following dates in order to register on time for the 2024-2025 academic cycle. The University of South Africa provides all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. It is your duty as a student to activate your myLife e-mail account soon after your registration has been finalised.
UNISA Registration Dates for 2024 First Semester
- Registration for semester modules for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas will be open from 9 January to 3 February 2024.
- Registration for the Master of Accounting Sciences degree, and the MBA and MBL qualifications will be open from 9 January to 3 February 2024
- Applications and registrations for Short Learning Programmes are open from 10 November 2023 to 28 February 2024
- Registration for master’s and doctoral qualifications will be open from 9 January to 31 March 2024.
UNISA Registration Dates for 2024 Second Semester
- 2024 Registration for Undergraduate semester 2 modules registered in semester 2 will be open from 3 July 2024 to 14 July 2024
- Registration dates for 2024 Honours & postgraduate diploma semester 2 modules registered in semester 2 will be open from 3 July 2024 to 14 July 2024
How to Register at UNISA Online 2024-2025
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online registration is very easy, simple, and accurate. In the course of your registration, you will be prompted when you make a mistake or enter any wrong information. Follow the steps below to register with UNISA online:
- Go to UNISA website: www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on “Register” at the top right side of the page
- Read the registration information for 2024
- Find the qualification you wish to register for and choose your modules, (Undergraduate & Honours, Master’s & Doctoral and Short Learning programmes)
- Complete your registration online at https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Select the qualification level and click “Go”.
- Enter your Student Number in the space provided and other details that are required
- Consider checking your personal details on the screen
- If any contact details are missing or incorrect, make sure you change them.
- Then, click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register.
- Make sure you meet all the qualification requirements for your chosen modules
- Ensure that you do not exceed the given number of modules per semester or year, otherwise, it may delay your registration process.
- After that, you calculate your study fees. Click HERE to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Finally, submit your registration.
Remember: After you submit your registration, it may take a little time before you receive confirmation of your registration. As you are waiting, it would be a good idea to start preparing for your studies. When you received confirmation of your registration, you are required to register on myUNISA, the university’s online student portal where you will be able to download your study material, including your tutorial letters.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: