How to Register Online at UNISA 2022-2023
How to Register at UNISA Online 2022: UNISA Registration for 2022
UNISA Online Registration for the 2022-2023 academic year will be open from 4 January to 24 January 2022 for the first semester & second semester of Undergraduate and Honours students. It is a great privilege for all prospective students who have applied for UNISA admission to register online for 2022.
During the University of South Africa (UNISA) Registration for the 2022 academic year, new applicants & UNISA students who applied for admission to a new qualification should only register if they have received an offer of placement from UNISA and have also accepted the offer online.
Please Take Note: The University of South Africa (UNISA) has the right to discontinue processing or cancel your registration if it is realized that you were admitted to a qualification not the right way.
Also, all re-registering students should kindly register for the 2022 academic year during the prescribed period of registration.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Registration for 2022-2023
UNISA Online Registration is very simple, quick, and accurate. Upon registration, when you make a mistake or you enter incorrect information, the system will prompt you in other to make sure all your details are correct.
Read Also: UNISA Application for 2022 Closing Date
How to Register
Follow the step by step procedure below:
- Go to UNISA registration website: https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Then, choose your qualification level
- Click on the “GO” link to start the registration
- Ensure that you have a student number. If you don’t have one, click HERE to apply for admission in order to obtain one.
- Enter the student number in the space provided
- Provide all other necessary details as required by the university
- Kindly check all your personal and other information on the screen before you proceed to the next step
- Correct any contact details that seems incorrect. Providing wrong information may delay your registration process
- From the drop-down list of modules, click on the one you wish to register for 2022
- Make sure you meet the admission requirement of module for your chosen qualification
- You should not choose beyond the prescribed number of modules per semester or year
- Then, calculate your study fees. You can obtain a quote for the cost of your modules from http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote
- Submit your online registration for review.
You may receive confirmation of your registration after some time has passed. It is a good reason to start preparing for your academics while you are waiting.
You need to register on myUnisa, the university’s online student portal when you receive a notification from UNISA of your registration.
On the University of South Africa (UNISA) student portal, you can download your study material, including all your tutorial letters.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
For more details, visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Register-to-study-through-Unisa/Undergraduate-&-honours-qualifications/Complete-&-submit-your-registration/Option-1:-Online-via-the-internet