How Do I Upload Documents To Unisa?
How Do I Upload The Required Documents To Unisa?
Everyone applying for a new qualification at Unisa for 2023 academic year must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Unisa makes it clear to applicants that, they don’t provide scanners or electronic devices. Therefore applicants should ensure that their documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
All admission requirements of Unisa and all supporting documents are to be uploaded and submitted to Unisa before the application deadline for 2023 which will be on the 14th of October 2022.
Unisa 2023 Application Date Open
Applications for admission to Unisa’s undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2023 academic year are open from 1 September to 14 October 2022.
Documents Required By Unisa For Admission 2023
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consist of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa urges all Unisa students who previously applied prior to 2016 to upload all the required documents. Failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your application.
Some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
To upload documents to Unisa for the 2023 application season, kindly follow the process below:
- Visit the official website of the Unisa application portal @ www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on upload documents
- Scroll down and click on the bubble next to ‘Documents’
- Fill in your information
- Click on choose file and select the corresponding files from your device
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Once done submitting all documents, click on ‘Submit document’s and continue
If you were able to apply the above procedure, then it means you have successfully uploaded your documents to Unisa. Look forward to gaining admission into Unisa for the 2023 academic year.
General resources: websites, general SMS, fax and e-mail enquiries. A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available. All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). The minimum APS score differs from college to college, and from qualification to qualification. Visit the official Website of Unisa for More Details.