Apply for Admission at Unisa 2024-2025
Apply for Admission at Unisa 2024-2025 Online:
Online Applications for Admission to Unisa Undergraduate, Honours degrees & Postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year will be open on 1st September 2023 and close on 13th October 2023. Therefore, everyone wanting to start a new qualification must for admission to the 2024 academic year during the relevant application period. Unisa may not consider late applications for 2024 so apply on time to avoid disappointments.
Before applying, ensure you meet the necessary admission requirements for your chosen course. This may include specific school subjects, achievement levels, or other qualifications.
The entire application process for Unisa takes place online. Potential students need to provide accurate personal information, academic records, and any other required documentation.
Pay Unisa Application Fee 2024: An online application fee of R135,00 is usually necessary to process your application. Ensure you make this payment and provide proof during the application process.
Embarking on an academic journey with Unisa in 2024 is an opportunity to be part of a prestigious institution for its excellence in distance learning. So, prepare your documents, choose your course, and step confidently into the future with Unisa by your side.
Unisa Application Dates for 2024-2025
Below is Unisa application 2024 opening and closing date for each qualifications that every applicant should take note of.
- Applications for admission to Unisa undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year will be open from 1 September – 13 October 2023
- Applications for admission to Unisa honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year will be open from 1 September – 13 October 2023
- Applications for admission to Unisa masters and doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year will be open from 8 September – 14 November 2023
- Applications and registrations for short learning programmes for the 2024 academic year will open in November 2023
Who Must Apply for Unisa Admission 2024?
Everyone who wish to start a new qualification at Unisa must apply for admission. This includes the following:
- All first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students who want to change to a new qualification or specialisation
- Applicants who earlier on applied for admission and were not offered a space
- Those who were offered a space, accepted Unisa’s offer but did not register.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue or further any other studies.
How Can I Apply for Unisa Online 2024
To Apply for Admission at Unisa Online for the 2024 academic year, follow the step-by-step process below:
- Go to www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on “Apply for Admission”
- Select your type of qualification
- Read the application information
- Start your application process
- Fill out the online application form with the required details
- Pay the online application fee of R135,00
- Complete and submit your application for evaluation
Please Note: Only complete applications (application fee paid, if applicable, and all supporting documents successfully uploaded) will be process.
Once you submit your application, it undergoes a review process. You will receive feedback on whether you have been accepted, and if so, details about registration and the next steps in your academic journey.
Unisa Registration for 2024: Upon acceptance, you will be guided through the registration process, which includes selecting modules, paying tuition fees, and accessing study materials.
To Apply for admission to Unisa 2024, visit www.unisa.ac.za