What Documents Are Needed To Apply At Unisa
What Required Documents Are Needed To Apply At Unisa
Unisa as an academic institution has its own selection process, policies and criteria that it uses to admit new students into the university. Applicants applying for the 2023 study season at Unisa must make sure they upload all the required documents as demanded by Unisa to help process applications.
Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate) Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted) Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students) is needed when applying.
The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Applications for admission to Unisa’s undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2023 academic year will be open from 1 September to 14 October 2022. Unisa will assess your application, which includes the points score system.
You may be offered a space for the 2023 academic year based on whether you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum academic points score (APS) and the number of spaces available for the qualification for which you have applied.
List Of Documents Needed To Apply For Unisa 2023
You need to check that you qualify for admission and that you have the necessary documents ready to upload during the application process. All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consist of the following:
The following documents must be scanned and uploaded to an electronic device
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Note: Some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
Applicants Should Cross Check That
- they meet the statutory and college admission requirements for my qualification(s) of choice.
- they meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for my qualification(s) of choice.
- they have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and I accept that Unisa will communicate with me during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process.
* If you do not have an e-mail address, you may create a free e-mail address via Gmail before you start the application process.
** Remember to save your e-mail address and password.
** It is very important that you check your e-mails regularly for communication from Unisa about your application.
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file. Please ensure that the documents and images you upload are clear.
- Files may not be larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file)
Upload supporting documents
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
Contact Unisa Undergraduate applications
- All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and Mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). The minimum APS score differs from college to college, and from qualification to qualification. Hope this post has been of help To You, Visit The Official Website Of Unisa For More Details.