UNISA Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences 2022-2023
UNISA Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences: UNISA Courses and Requirements 2022
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application for Higher certificate courses in 2022-2023 is open. All those who wish to study at UNISA must apply for Admission Online 2022.
Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences
Qualification code: 98201
NQF level: 5
Total credits: 120
SAQA ID: 82106
Maximum time to complete this qualification: 3 years
Admission Requirements to Apply for UNISA Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences
In order to gain admission to UNISA, it is required that you meet the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with at least 30% in the language of teaching and learning,
- A Senior Certificate (SC) with at least an F symbol on HG or an E symbol on SG in the language of teaching and learning,
- A National Certificate (Vocational) with at least 40% in the language of teaching and learning and where the completed vocational subjects are from the field of Business, Commerce, and Management Studies.
Student fees and funding your studies
All applicants must pay the online application fee of R120 once they have received their student number:
Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030)
Send the proof of payment to email@example.com. Please visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
Please note that this application fee is not refundable regardless of whether you decide not to study at Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa, or are unable to be awarded a spot due to space constraints.
For more details about Unisa’s student fees and the bursaries and loans for Unisa students, click HERE
Apply for UNISA Admission 2022-2023
Applications for admission to UNISA undergraduate programmes (i.e, higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) are open from 11 August to 15 October 2021.
Click HERE to apply online
Additional support for this qualification via TVET colleges
Unisa has an agreement with various Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges to offer classes in a selected number of qualifications. These classes have proved to generally improve the throughput rate of students who enrol for them.
Take note of the following:
- Make sure that your TVET college of choice offers support in your qualification.
- Apply for admission during Unisa’s application period via your TVET college or via Unisa.
UNISA Registration 2022
All successful applicants who have confirmed their acceptance of Unisa’s offer will receive information about registration dates and the registration process from Unisa. For further information on how to register, go to www.unisa.ac.za/register.
Curriculum / modules
For registration and curriculum information, click HERE
OTHER RELATED LINKS: