SATAC Application 2022
SATAC Application 2022: SATAC Application Process 2022…SATAC Online Application Dates for 2022
The South Australian Admission Center (SATAC) Online Application for 2022 open from 2 August 2021 to 1 December 2021 for all undergraduate courses starting in first 1 semester of 2022
How to Apply SATAC Online Application 2022
All applications must be submitted online. Rather than a smartphone or tablet, the application functions best on a desktop computer.
You can apply through SATAC if you are a domestic applicant or an international Year 12 applicant. You are a domestic applicant if you are:
- an Australian citizen
- an Australian permanent resident
- a holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa, or
- a New Zealand citizen
See Also: Apply at UNISA Online 2022-2023
Domestic applicants – apply here for courses starting in 2022
If you have already applied and want to change your preferences go to My Application. You do not need to submit a new application to change your preferences. SATAC Application Process 2022
SATAC Application Fee for 2022 Undergraduate Students
SATAC processing fees will apply to your application*. Fees are subject to change depending on the type of courses you are applying for and the date you submit your application.
The tables below explain the different fees that apply at different times of the admission period.
Make sure you check the details of your application so you are aware of the fees and charges that apply. SATAC does not waive or refund fees. SATAC Application
Read Also: UNISA Application Online 2022 Fees
Payment of SATAC fees does not guarantee that you will receive an offer to a course.
Important Information for all Undergraduate Applicants: SATAC Application 2022
Applying for a course through SATAC comes with some responsibilities. You must:
- follow all instructions within the application, whether you are applying for the first time or changing your preferences
- promptly provide all the information we ask you for
- disclose details of all previous attempts at tertiary study
- promptly provide any supporting documentation required by SATAC to assess your application
- check and ensure you meet the closing dates of your course preferences
- pay all application fees by the due date
- read and agree to the terms and conditions of the application
You might miss out on an offer if you don’t follow instructions from SATAC.
See Also: Application Dates for UNISA 2022
South Australian State Schools Term Dates: SATAC Application 2022
|Semester 1||Term 1||27 Jan – 9 Apr||31 Jan – 14 Apr||30 Jan – 14 Apr||29 Jan – 12 Apr||28 Jan – 11 Apr|
|Term 2||27 Apr – 2 Jul||2 May – 8 Jul||1 May – 7 Jul||29 Apr – 5 Jul||28 Apr – 4 Jul|
|Semester 2||Term 3||19 Jul – 24 Sep||25 Jul – 30 Sep||24 Jul – 29 Sep||22 Jul – 27 Sep||21 Jul – 26 Sep|
|Term 4||11 Oct – 10 Dec||17 Oct – 16 Dec||16 Oct – 15 Dec||14 Oct – 13 Dec||13 Oct – 12 Dec|
Please note not all TAFE SA courses are scheduled around these dates.
Use My Application to access online services or to finish an incomplete application. Choose from the options below then enter your username and password in the login box.
Read Also: UNISA Admission Requirements 2022
You can use My Application to:
- check the status of your application
- upload documents
- check or change preferences
- update your contact details
OTHER RELATED LINKS