How Long Does Unisa Take To Process Registration?
How Long Does Unisa Take To Process Online Registration?
Unisa registration for Unisa 2023 academic season will be open from the 4th of January 2023 and registration will be closing on the 24th of 2023. Prospective learners registering for the University should bare in that it will take a while before they get a response from Unisa after the submission of the registration. Unisa will assess your registration according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level. The application follows a formal selection and approval process, which may take up to three months to be finalised.
Unisa will assess your application, which includes the points score system. You may be offered admission for the 2023 academic year based on whether you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum academic points score (APS) and the number of spaces available for the qualification for which you have applied.
After the submission of the registration, kindly be patient while Unisa processes your registration. Registrations will only be processed if the minimum required fee has been paid. Please allow 48 hours after payment has been made for the payment to reflect.
If your application for admission to a qualification or to both qualifications of choice is rejected, you may appeal the outcome of your application, either on the basis that you believe the decision was an error on the part of the university or that further supporting documents may result in a different outcome regarding your application for admission.
What Is the Application Date For Unisa 2023
Unisa announces that, from the 1st of September 2022, it will begin to accept applications from applicants who are willing to apply to the University. Please kindly be noticed that the application will be closing on the 14th of October 2022. Applications should be submitted within the application period else the application will be rejected.
How Long Does Unisa Take To Process Application In 2023?
Applicants who have submitted their applications to Unisa for the 2023-2024 academic year successfully should wait patiently because it will take about three(3) weeks to hear from Unisa. It is therefore advised that the email address you provided to Unisa be active and working for the University will communicate to you through that medium.
Admission Application Requirements For Unisa 2023
- At the heart of the selection process is a calculation of your individual points score, which takes into account your final Grade 12 marks and other key factors such as the school you attended, and your gender, socio-economic group, race, and so on.
- Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). The minimum APS score differs from college to college, and from qualification to qualification. Please refer to each qualification for the admission requirements.
- It is important to note that you will not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in 2023. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of spaces available for each qualification.
Registrants should be patient while the admission board of Unisa process their registration. Registrations will only be processed if the minimum required fee has been paid. Please allow 48 hours after payment has been made for the payment to reflect. As soon as your Unisa registration has been finalised, a letter confirming your registration for the semester or academic year will be sent to your myLife e-mail account. You may also request this via myUnisa and a copy will be sent to your myLife e-mail account.
Also Read: UNISA Registration Dates for 2022-2023
Registration Process For Unisa 2023
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form. Follow the steps below to register for Unisa:
- Go to the UNISA website: www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on “Register” at the top right side of the page
- Read the registration information for 2023
- Find the qualification you wish to register for and choose your modules, (Undergraduate & Honours, Master’s & Doctoral and Short Learning programmes)
- Complete your registration online at https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Select the qualification level and click “Go”.
- Enter your Student Number in the space provided and other details that are required
- Consider checking your personal details on the screen
- If any contact details are missing or incorrect, make sure you change them.
- Then, click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register.
- Make sure you meet all the qualification requirements for your chosen modules
- Ensure that you do not exceed the given number of modules per semester or year, otherwise, it may delay your registration process.
- After that, you calculate your study fees. Click HERE to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Finally, submit your online Unisa registration. How Long Does Unisa Take To Process Registration?
General resources: websites, general SMS, fax and e-mail enquiries. A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
- All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and Mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Visit Unisa‘s Official Website For More details