How do I Apply for UNISA 2024-2025
How do I Apply for UNISA 2024: UNISA Online Application 2024
Application for Admission to UNISA Online Application to the 2024-2025 intake opens on 1st September 2023 and close on 13th October 2023 for Undergraduate qualification (Higher certificates, Advanced certificates, Diplomas, Advanced diplomas & degrees) and Honours degrees & Postgraduate diplomas. Application for Masters & Doctoral degrees will be open on 14 September to 10 November 2023.
How to Apply University of South Africa (UNISA) Application 2024
Everyone who wish to study at UNISA for the 2024-2025 intake must apply for admission now. All Applications should be submitted online via the www.unisa.ac.za application tool
The application process for UNISA qualifications is direct through the online eligibility and application form. The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application model start dates are open throughout the year so you can apply as soon as you are ready. Just follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za apply online for 2024
- At the top menu of Unisa homepage, click “Apply for Admission”
- Select your level of qualification (undergraduate/postgraduate, etc)
- Read carefully the online application information
- Click on the “Apply Online” link to begin the application process
- At the homepage of Unisa application tool, fill out the form with your details
- Complete the online application form and click on the “Submit” to send your application
Unisa will send you feedback after processing or reviewing your application for the 2024 academic year via SMS or email to check the status of your application. To check Unisa application status, click here
Apply HERE: University of UNISA Online Application 2024
UNISA Online Application System: How do I Apply for UNISA 2024
You will need to apply using UNISA Application Tool (https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Apply-for-admission-to-study:-application-tool).
Applications open in September and close in early November 2023, however you may still apply to UNISA until early January as there are further offers in January 2024. As an international student, you can apply for admission if and only if you are eligible, accept an offer from UNISA in the main offer round, which will be in December.
Although you receive your offer from UNISA, you will need to accept and respond directly to the University as soon as possible.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Admission Requirements 2024
- You must meet the basic admission criteria for your chosen qualification in order to be admitted to UNISA
- If you don’t meet these criteria, you may want to look at alternate qualifications, or possibly, if you are eligible, an expanded program can allow you to apply for limited modules in your first year.
- UNISA may no longer welcome students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow.
- There are a limited number of spaces available for certain UNISA qualifications. Meeting general and/or particular admission criteria for a program does not guarantee you a SPACE for the 2024 academic year.
The University of UNISA Online Application Fee 2024: How do I Apply for UNISA 2024
All Applicants are encouraged to pay the online application fee of R135 and R185 for hard copy applications once they have received a student number from UNISA
This UNISA application fee for 2024 is non-refundable regardless of whether you decide not to study at UNISA, do not qualify for academic admission, or are unable to be awarded a spot owing to space constraints.
The deadline for payment of the application fee is the closing date for the application cycle. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please make sure to keep a copy of your evidence of payment.
See Also: Apply at UNISA Application 2024
Required Documents for UNISA Online Application
The applicants who are beginning a new qualification must upload all relevant documents, which often include the following;
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s)
- Copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- Copy of your school qualifications (Senior Certificate and National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA applicants) or Passport ID (international applicants)
OTHER RELATED LINKS: