Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences
Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences: UNISA Courses for 2022
|Maximum time to complete this qualification:||3 years|
Admission requirements: Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences
Qualification admission requirements
Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with at least 30% in the language of teaching and learning,
a Senior Certificate (SC) with at least an F symbol on HG or an E symbol on SG in the language of teaching and learning,
A National Certificate (Vocational) with at least 40% in the language of teaching and learning and where the completed vocational subjects are from the field of Business, Commerce and Management Studies.
Student fees and funding your studies
Pay the application fee once you’ve received your student number:
- R115 for online applications
- R185 for hard copy applications (hard copy applications will only be considered in exceptional cases)
Please note that this application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available.
Click here to find out more about Unisa’s student fees, and the bursaries and loans for Unisa students.
Apply for admission
Applications for admission to Unisa’s undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) will be open from 11 August to 15 October 2021
Unisa may, however, open applications for qualifications where there is space available.
Please take note of the following:
- All applications for admission must be submitted online. No self-help stations will be available for applications at the regional offices.
- Admission to a qualification is not automatic. It will depend on whether you comply with the admission requirements and if space is available.
Additional support for this qualification via TVET colleges
Unisa has an agreement with various Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges to offer classes in a selected number of qualifications. These classes have proved to generally improve the throughput rate of students who enrol for them.
Take note of the following:
- Make sure that your TVET college of choice offers support in your qualification.
- Apply for admission during Unisa’s application period via your TVET college or via Unisa.
Unisa will send the necessary information about registration dates and the registration process to all successful applicants who have confirmed their acceptance of Unisa’s offer. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/register for registration information. Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences
Click HERE to Apply
OTHER RELATED LINKS: