Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2022-2023
Africa Initiative for Governance Scholarship 2022-2023: AIG Scholarship 2022-2023
The Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2022/2023 for Study in the University of Oxford, UK (Fully Funded) Application is open and will close on 10 October 2021. Therefore, applicants who want to apply for AIG Scholarship in 2022-2023 must apply now before the application deadline.
The AIG Scholarships were established in 2017 to provide a once-in-a-lifetime chance for talented West Africans interested in pursuing a career in public service to study for a Master of Public Policy at the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government. Since 2017, twenty-seven (27) scholarships worth more than £50,000 have been offered to future public sector executives who have shown a commitment to the industry.
AIG Scholars spend a year at one of the world’s finest universities, learning from exceptional academic staff and expert practitioners while also networking with other future public sector leaders from around the world. Scholars return to their nations after completing their degrees and apply what they’ve learned to improve policymaking, promote reforms, and contribute to their country’s progress.
From 2022 onwards, the AIG Scholarships will only be available to applicants who are currently employed in the public sector. Applicants should be between the ages of 25 and 50, with a strong intellectual capability, shown leadership characteristics, and a desire to contribute to Africa’s public sector development.
Eligibility Criteria/ Entry Requirements for 2022 Applicants: Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2022-2023
To be eligible for consideration for the award of 2022-23 AIG Scholarships, you must:
- Be a Nigerian currently working in the public service
- Aged between 25 and 50 years
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years of work experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification
- Gain admission into the Blavatnik School of Government following success in the AIG shortlisting process
Additional Information for AIG Scholarships 2022-2023
- Academic distinction and leadership potential are essential priorities for selection.
- Only applicants shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process will be contacted, and any inquiries regarding individual application status will not be responded to.
- All applications must be submitted via the online application portal using the link below. Applications sent via post or submitted in person will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates who emerge as finalists in the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) selection process will be required to apply directly to the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford, for admission. Finalists offered admission to the Master of Public Policy will be considered by the school for the AIG Scholarship.
How to Apply Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships for 2022-2023
To Apply for the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2022/2023, go to https://aigscholarship.roundstone.solutions/login
The AIG Scholarship Application Closing date or Deadline 2022-2023
The Application Window for the 2022/23 Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships is now open and close on 10 October 2021
OTHER RELATED LINKS: Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2022-2023
- UNSW International Scholarships 2022-2023
- USW Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- UNISA Late Application 2022-2023
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2022-2023