What Is The Closing Date For Unisa Registration 2023?
What Is The Closing Date For Unisa Registration 2023?
The Unisa online registration date for the 2023 academic year has been released for applicants who were successful in the application process. The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Registration 2023 academic year for Undergraduate & Honours qualifications open from 9 January 2023 to 3 February 2023 for the first (1st) semester of 2023. Therefore, all undergraduate & honours students and re-registering students should take note and register for the 2023 academic year within the prescribed given period of registration before the deadline
Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online. Unisa reserves the right to not process and/or cancel your registration if it is found that you were incorrectly admitted to a qualification. Re-registering students must register for the 2023 academic year during the relevant registration period.
A minimum fee amount is payable before the closing dates for registration for each module or paper for which you register. If this amount is not paid before the closing date for registration, the university will not be able to process your registration. After paying the minimum amount, the outstanding balance must be paid by the relevant dates.
What Is The Closing Date For Unisa Registration?
From the 9th of January 2023, Unisa will be opening its registration window. Registrants are to register within the registration given date because registrations that will be sent after the registration deadline will be rejected. The online registration deadline for 2023 at Unisa is on the 3rd of January 2023.
What Is The 2023 Closing Date For Unisa Undergraduate & Honours qualifications Registration?
Higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, BTech & degrees, including the Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
|Registration opens||Registration closes||Final date for initial minimum payment so that your registration can be finalised
|Undergraduate semester 1 and 2 modules||9 January 2023||3 February 2023||28 February 2023|
|Undergraduate year modules||9 January 2023||20 March 2023||20 March 2023|
|Undergraduate semester 2 modules registered in semester 2||3 July 2023||14 July 2023||14 July 2023|
|Register online: www.unisa.ac.za/register
Unisa web credit card payments: https://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment (this is a secure site)Contact details for undergraduate qualifications and postgraduate certificates:
General enquiries: email@example.com
Tel: 0800 001 870
What Is The Closing Date For Unisa Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas Registration?
Only online registrations will be accepted.
|Registration opens||Registration closes||Final date for initial minimum payment so that your registration can be finalised|
|Honours & postgraduate diploma semester 1 and 2 modules||9 January 2023||3 February 2023||28 February 2023|
|Honours & postgraduate diploma year modules||9 January 2023||31 March 2023||31 March 2023|
|Honours & postgraduate diploma semester 2 modules registered in semester 2||3 July 2023||14 July 2023||14 July 2023|
What Is The Closing Date For Unisa Masters & Doctoral Degrees Registration?
|Registration opens||Registration closes||Final date for payment|
|Master’s & doctoral qualifications||9 January 2023||31 March 2023||30 April 2023|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Business Leadership (MBL) qualifications (second semester modules only)
* All SBL students with a 7-series student number should contact the Graduate School of Business Leadership for assistance with re-registration: www.unisa.ac.za/sbl
|9 January 2023||3 February 2023||28 February 2023|
|Master of Accounting Sciences (98656) AUE, FAC, GOV, INT, MAC & TAX options||9 January 2023||3 February 2023||28 February 2023|
Registrants who are registering to Unisa for 2023 must make sure they meet the statutory registration of the qualification of which they have chosen and also meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for their qualification(s) of choice. Registrants are to upload all the supporting documents along with the registration forms. Below are the supporting documents needed for Unisa registration:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa urges all Unisa students who previously applied prior to 2016 to upload all the required documents. Failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your application. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student
Online Registration Process For Unisa 2023-2024
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form. Follow the steps below to register for Unisa:
- Go to the UNISA website: www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on “Register” at the top right side of the page
- Read the registration information for 2023
- Find the qualification you wish to register for and choose your modules, (Undergraduate & Honours, Master’s & Doctoral and Short Learning programmes)
- Complete your registration online at https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Select the qualification level and click “Go”.
- Enter your Student Number in the space provided and other details that are required
- Consider checking your personal details on the screen
- If any contact details are missing or incorrect, make sure you change them.
- Then, click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register.
- Make sure you meet all the qualification requirements for your chosen modules
- Ensure that you do not exceed the given number of modules per semester or year, otherwise, it may delay your registration process.
- After that, you calculate your study fees. Click HERE to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Finally, submit your online Unisa registration.
- All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and Mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. Visit The Official Website Of Unisa For More Details.