UNISA Postgraduate Bursaries Application 2023-2024
UNISA Postgraduate Bursaries 2023-2024: Unisa Student Funding 2023-2024
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Postgraduate Bursary Application for the 2023-2024 academic year is open from 1 December 2022 to 31 January 2023. Therefore, all prospective applicants and UNISA students must Only submit online applications via myUnisa.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be No hard copy or e-mail applications.
How to Apply for UNISA Postgraduate diploma, Honours and Master’s & Doctoral Bursaries for the 2023-2024 academic year
To apply for UNISA Bursaries, all applicants must follow the steps below:
- Go to UNISA website: www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on the “myUNISA” tab at the top right of the page
- myUNISA windows will be open
- At the top menu of the page, click on “Student Affairs & SRC”
- Go to “Student Fundings” and click on ” Bursaries & Loans”
- UNISA Online Bursary Applications portal will be open for you
- Select the relevant bursary you wish to apply for on the left menu
- Complete and submit your online application for review.
When using the bursary application platform, students are encouraged to use Chrome or Internet Explorer. Students can contact the university with their myLife e-mail account for any further information.
Application outcomes will only be communicated to you via your myLife email account.
- The 2023 PG Bursary application period has been moved to 1 December 2022 and closes on 31 January 2023, due to system updates.
- Please, kindly check the 2023 UNISA Postgraduate Bursary Q&A Sessions live recordings:
Read Also: UNISA Student Fees and Funding 2023
Required Supporting Documents for UNISA Bursary Application for 2023-2024
The following documents are required:
- Copy of ID
- Proof of household income
- Parents’ IDs (for dependent applicants)
- Academic record
UNISA Postgraduate Bursaries 2023 Description
The postgraduate diploma and honours bursary are there to assist South African Unisa alumni students with their Unisa tuition fees, thus helping them to register and complete their qualifications.
Financial support is offered to both postgraduate diploma and honours students subject to eligibility, academic performance, and availability of funds.
For any enquiries about bursary applications, please send an e-mail to CGSemail@example.com For postgraduate bursary claims, refunds or Intellimali-related enquiries, please send an e-mail to DSF-POSTGRD@unisa.ac.za
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
For more details, visit https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/student/bursaries/#!/home