How Many Times Do You Pay Unisa Application Fee?
How Many Times Do You Pay Unisa Application Fee For 2023?
Unisa applicants applying for the 2023 academic year must pay a non-refundable application fee of R125. The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Applicants are advised to keep a copy of the proof of fee payment for future reference.
Applicants are to be remembered that the fees they paid cannot be refunded back to them even if they decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. Unisa does not accept cash payments, so be careful not to pay any money to anyone at any of the University campus offices.
How Much Is Unisa Application Fee For 2023
Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from Unisa:
- R125 for online applications
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie YOUR STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030)
- Send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information
Student fees are broken down into the following
- Application fee
- Tuition fees; are split into acceptance deposit and subsequent payment plan
- Additional fees for students outside of SA and outside of Africa
- Miscellaneous fees
Application fees for formal programs
- Online applications R115
- Manual applications R 160
The application fee AT Unisa is a once-off fee. Once you have paid the application fee and received a formal Unisa student number, you do not need to pay the application fee again.
- The application fee is only applicable to students who do not have a formal Unisa student number. Student numbers issued for short learning programmes are not formal Unisa student numbers. If you have a student number issued by the Graduate School of Business Leadership, please ensure that you pay the application fee during the application process to receive a formal Unisa student number.
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
- The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
- This application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa.
When Should A Unisa Student Pay His/Her Application
Prospective students should only make payments after a student number has been allocated. As soon as you have been temporarily registered you will receive an email or letter quoting your student number and providing details of the amount payable and the applicable banking details.
How Many Times Do You Pay Unisa Application Fee?
What Is The Unisa Online Application Fee Payment Options Available For 2023
Payments can be made through the following options:
This option (not for foreign students) can be done at any branch of Standard Bank in the RSA. (UNISA is a pre-approved beneficiary in case of electronic/internet payments.)
The deposit slip must be completed as follows:
- Credit – UNISA
- The first eight blocks are for the student number. If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then an “0” must be filled in for the first digit of the student number.
- Leave one block open then fill in the number 7400474764
- Account number: 096R
Credit card payments
Credit cards are restricted to Visa and Mastercard.
The preferred method of payment for national or international students is via the UNISA website. The web payment link is as follows: https://registration.unisa.ac.za/info/payment/index.html
The web address for authorizing credit card or SWIFT payment is as follows: www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo
|Beneficiary:||UNISA student deposits|
NB: If your employers have agreed to pay the tuition fees, either by means of a loan or a bursary, you must pass the letter and any subsequent statements to them. Failure to do so may result in the fees not being paid or correctly allocated and your registration may be cancelled and/or you may not be allowed admission to examinations. How Many Times Do You Pay Unisa Application Fee?
Landline: 011 652 0312 / 0379 / 0380
Contact Unisa Undergraduate applications
- All application, registration and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and Mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). The minimum APS score differs from college to college, and from qualification to qualification. Hope this post has been of help To You, Visit The Official Website Of Unisa For More Details.